Are these baby testes/nuts/balls?

I have not seen ProFlowers like this before.Are these balls?

need a better closer pic…

only thing I’m seeing is new growth… don’t see any flowers yet… pre, male, or female…

4 Likes

I can’t see any preflowers of either gender.

3 Likes

There aren’t any pre-flowers yet man.

7 Likes

https://www.drugtimes.org/marijuana-horticuture/[eiilihekfc.html

happy days

2 Likes

Copy that…There are tiny nubbins at the node. Suppose we’ll know for sure in a day or two.I feel like it might be a boy… How are you viewing them.Can you zoom in? I have to save pictures on here to be able to see clearer.

I am viewing them on a laptop and zoomed right in… I can’t see anything there it gets a bit fuzzy on zoom

Just look for pistils from from the flowers. No white hairs? Itsaboy.

1 Like

yeh just wait till you can see for sure, you dont want to be throwing away a female accidentally.

2 Likes

I’ve grown out Cat Piss, White Widow, SiverHaze and Super Skunk. All from regular seed. I caught a glimpse of these nubbins today… Totally different type of growth. Everyone check back tomorrow…This is interesting.

Appreciate the input…Let’s keep an eye out for those infamous white hairs. Check back tomorrow.

This is my Lemon Zkittles that I posted in the image gallery…It’s been at 12/12 For 16 days after I hacked it. Could this be an auto and just now maturing?.

I was certain that is was female…Turned out to be another spike.

Yeah @itza419 , I’m thinking it looks likely to be a male plant… though time will tell - , a couple more days n you’ll know for sure…
Good luck.

Edit; good luck and fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: eh…
happy growing ,
Gaz

2 Likes

I’ve sexed plenty of regular seed before…All the way back to the eighties…Never came across this before.

1 Like

24 days ago

2 Likes

you will know before you see pistils…i would think…looking fem to me but could go either way

2 Likes

the 1st pic looked male to me but its too early to tell

2 Likes