Are you experienced? Looking for testers once again(CLOSED)

This time around I am looking for some testers with a lot of experience. I want to see how the pure Durban male effects some of my elite keepers. If you are in to wild terpens then this test should be for you.

We used the Berry, the Cheese, the Fruit, the Sandalwood, the RoadKill, and the Pure OG chem funk and I expect some crazy profiles using the funk that is Durban.

Depending on the amount of testers we get in the next 2 weeks will depend on how many strains I am testing here.

For every four testers from the USA I am going to allow one from outside the USA this run so I am not limiting some qualified growers. Please state where you are from when you apply below.

The rules:

1. Testers must have been a member here for 180 days.
  2. Tester must link to a current grow.
  3. Tester must be able to run at least 6 seeds on delivery.

This thread will run until 6-22-18 at which time I will be making selections. They will go out the following week.

PLEASE NOTE: I expect some of these to grow on the taller side so if you are in a small cabinet please be advised.

21 Likes

Lol Iā€™m out this round as well but this should get interestingly amazing with pure durbans

5 Likes

Current non-important grow: The Agent K Project (formerly KCups)

Previously completed tester grow for you: LEDSeedz Testing Grass Monkey F2 šŸ’

Updates in first part of July will revolve around availability of privacy due to kids being around. After that smooth sailing.

8 Likes

I donā€™t meet the needed criteria soā€¦ good luck to all that makes the cut. Keep it green.

3 Likes

If you find you donā€™t have enough, Iā€™ll work with you again on this batch.

Iā€™ll be upgrading the lighting in the tin foil forest this summer, so if you need, I would be running these 100% indoors.

I have an 8ā€™ x 4ā€™ tent that is 7ā€™ tall. The new LED lighting should fit nicely when it arrives later this summer.

9 Likes

Sounds like some interesting mix of genetics there. Iā€™ve not been on here 6 months yet so cant put myself forward but good luck to those who can :thumbsup:

6 Likes

Joe might have to create a testers forum. :wink:

11 Likes

I want in but I am full iā€™ll keep watching. Rock and roll love the durban also the Jimi reference.

6 Likes

Iā€™m still getting over the trauma of the first test I did for youā€¦ Just wanted to stop in and say Iā€™ll be watching with a magnifying glass for this oneā€¦ the sativa nerd in me is screaming at the top of his lungsā€¦

ā€œHave you ever been experienced? Well I have!ā€

Let me know if youā€™re looking for stress testers @LED_Seedz :wink:

Stay hazed
Jake

5 Likes

Lol self induced Iā€™m sure and they did pass the stress test so good on you.

Iā€™m sure weā€™ll find some stress in these as well and hopefully they fair as well.
:wink:

6 Likes

Awesome i love watching @LED_Seedz testers. I know thereā€™s been a few that have ā€œdropped outā€ of his test runs so I hope that doesnā€™t happen this time . His genetics are awesome and he knows more than I could dream of learning. Good luck future testers and I canā€™t wait to watch the show :+1::+1::+1::camera_flash::clapper::movie_camera::popcorn:

5 Likes

Can ya tell me a little more bout your Durban n bout the final crosses?
Da ya want outdoor testers?
Salud.

6 Likes

Oh shit. Here come Mr. Durban to make things awesome! Lol

Current grow: Frugal Fucking Flowers (there have been upgrades, just gotta list them)

Exciting stuff!

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I always enjoy testing your stuff, but between the Creme Brulee and the Diamonds and Pearls I am out of room right now. Iā€™m excited to see what comes out of this though. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

Now that you have opened to the rest of the world i would like to participate, my harvest will be done by Mid-July, so it fits perfect.

I will be running two 4x4 tents next cycle, so i have room.

Thanks man!

I am currently growing your GM, and last grow you know i did the LGOGxSF and it turned out great, very mental and stony.

4 Likes

I would love to but I do not think I have either the height, or the time these days.

One of the best plants I ever bred was a durban poison crossed with something dutch like a silver lemon haze. Not the largest yield and not fast by any means but awesome to smoke.

Would love to see what durban poison crossed with psychosis did.

3 Likes

I used an F4 Male. When growing out these plants I only found 2 pheno types. A very rare taller specimen and a bunch of real nice smaller plants. I have pics of both. They all smell the same with that loud lemon pine sol type of thing.

I have 6 mothers I used so that is a bit to go over and until I know how many people have signed up not a lot of use going in to each and breaking them down. I will say that I used nothing less than 23% THC, and I choose for the terpene profiles.

I am good with as many types of ways I can get them grown out, but realize at least here in the US that the chance to get them in to ground is sort of past in most places.

As with all of my testing there is no cherry picking, but I would make an exception if you needed a faster or slower finisher.

Salud brother Mig

11 Likes

What genotipe da ya use to breed? The two genos have the same floration time?
Thousand thanxs for your info.

5 Likes

I used the shorter of the two which was 12 weeks. The taller went 14 and I bet I could have left it another 2 but the smoke was no better. Yield was much better thoughā€¦

8 Likes

I donā€™t met any criteria. I havenā€™t had much luck growing so far. But I can pull up a chair and watch and learn.:wine_glass:

7 Likes