Are you ready for the summer?

22 Likes

You’re that guy pal, nice setup

2 Likes

Soooo ready… I’m trying so hard not to start seeds still cause it’s far too early for most stuff. Average last frost is May 15 here :grimacing::roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I’m aiming for May 24 myself…

4 Likes

I think I am going to plant 4 autos towards the end of march and than transplant them into the ground May 24 weekend up at the lake. That should give me the ability to harvest them long before the cold comes :slight_smile: That’s the plan anyway.

6 Likes

Great minds stink allike.

I’ve got a bunch of autos…planning on doing 2 batches, 1 April, and 1 May.
I have some regulars, and some fems. First batch I’ll start some regulars, and hopefully keep a male to use on the second batch, if all of that timing works out right.

Aside from those, I popped 28 last week that have all been moved into seed starter mix, and have started to sprout, so moving them under lights today.

Yes, I know it’s wicked early…but these will need to be sexed, so that’s 6-7wks, which takes me to April 1st, and I can clone the fems at that point and get them ready to go out a mid-May.

Lob

Lob

5 Likes

What you got going there

2 Likes

I can see this site is going to get interesting for outdoor growers now…I’m down South, South Africa. Where about are you growing from? So we’re heading towards winter. In Johannesburg our days during winter are quite warm, so we can grow outdoors too. I have to supplement light, to keep my plants in veg, but all works well, I move them under covers at night, with light…we can have very cold nights so a covered area prevents my gals from frost damage.

5 Likes

Fuck yeah @Yetigrows !

Photo 1: UK Cheese (clone)
Cropping: Mid October 2022

Photo 2: Manitoba Poison (seed, :crossed_fingers: 1x Fem)
Cropping: early September 2022

Round 1 Autofems:
8x dif strains seeds popped May 1 with outdoors end of May.
Cropping: end of July.

Round 2 Autofems:
8x dif (and dif than round 1!) Strains popped July 1st with outdoors end of July.
Cropping: end of Sept.

7 Likes

BOG sour Blutooth and sour bubble

Meatbreath & unicorn poop

TG GG4 RIL

Aficionado Pancakez and White Cherry Truffle

3’rd Coast Cherry Festival

Nuglifefarms Crasher Toyz

Now I have to figure out the indoor run!

8 Likes

Unicorn Poop (x) Starberry Shortcrack project!!!

5 Likes

Am already doing a Strawberry Shortcrack BX right now…lol

3 Likes

Dibs!

Seriously though don’t burn down your hood with that growing fire you’re sparking up. :heart:

3 Likes

Sounds like we’re planning some similar stuff this year. I’m also planning on running TG GG4 RIL and was gonna run Nuglifefarm Crasher Toyz but decided on his Skynet instead. Also planning on running:
N.Y.C Diesel
Juicy Fruit
Deep Chunk/Black Kandahar Afghani x NL1 bred by Swami Organic Seeds
Uncle Fester’s Skunk #18 F2
And in pots:
Blueberry x Star Pupil/Weapon X
White Kush
Blue Venom
Gorilla Candy

4 Likes

I’ve recently heard that the TG GG4 has some herm traits, so keep your eyes on that one!

3 Likes

Preciate that brother and will do :call_me_hand:

1 Like

5 Likes

6 Likes

It’s 70 in the day…30 at night…I’m ready…

1 Like

Uk here. I think I’ve made a good start collecting the autoflower seeds I need to plant come the end of April. Still more coming in the post this week. Got a few grow locations figured out so they all should be grown out. :v:

Gonna be a busy summer :rofl:

5 Likes