Are You Using Mechanic Mod Correctly?

In the beginning, we need to understand the difference between mechanical and electronic cigarettes and finished electronic cigarettes.

The biggest difference between mechanical and electronic cigarettes and finished electronic cigarettes is safety. Generally, the finished electronic cigarette has a built-in chip that can protect the circuit, which can prevent the battery from being over-discharged and short-circuited. However, the mechanical electronic cigarette does not have a built-in chip to control these dangers, which may eventually lead to battery instability or even cause The battery is overheated and caught fire. Due to these inherent safety features, finished electronic cigarettes are more secure than mechanical battery compartments. Some popular finished electronic cigarettes include Onetop, Ofrf, Vandy Vape and others. Today, I would like to introduce theonetop vape pharaoh mechanical mod fromvapeciga.
Next, let us introduce how to avoid the danger caused by the lack of circuit protection of mechanical and electronic cigarettes. It mainly includes four important precautions, as follows:

1. Always check the resistance and short circuit of the nebulizer.
Unlike general-purpose electronic cigarettes, mechanical electronic cigarettes can be ignited even when the atomizer has been short-circuited. Here, the resistance of the short circuit refers to zero or near zero, but most finished electronic cigarettes do not let the resistance be less than 1.5 ohms, which ensures that the battery is not overstressed.
2.Avoid battery power
Another cause of battery damage or even fire is that the continuous discharge exceeds the discharge threshold, meaning that the battery is too clean.
A lithium battery usually has 4.2v when it is 100% full. When the battery is used, the voltage will decrease. When the voltage drops to 3.6v or even 3.3v, you can still use the battery safely. But some insurance is that when the battery voltage reaches 3.6v, you better stop using the battery and charge it as soon as possible.
If you are not familiar with your battery, you should use a multimeter to measure the battery voltage frequently and see how many times the voltage will drop from 4.2v to 3.6v. This can help you estimate battery power when you don’t have a multimeter.
Using battery power will shorten the battery life.
3.Avoid stacking batteries (using multiple batteries)
Don’t do this unless you really understand it. Superimposing a battery means connecting one battery to the head and tail of another battery, which can produce a higher voltage. But this makes the pressure of each battery increase.
4. Avoid accidentally touching the ignition switch
In addition to the amount of photoelectricity, another cause of overdischarge is that the ignition switch is often accidentally encountered for a long time. The finished e-cigarette usually has a 10-15 second shutdown mechanism, which means it takes 10-15 seconds to completely shut down. For example, eGo needs to press the button 5 times to switch.
There are some mechanical battery compartments that have the function of locking the ignition switch, but not all products have this feature. If your mechanical battery compartment has this feature, you should lock the ignition when you put it in your bag or pocket. If your battery compartment does not have this feature, remove the nebulizer and place the battery compartment in a small bag.

1 Like

Not sure what this has to do with seeds? Also not the greatest basic overview of mechs. Also you mention a little about battery voltage but really should have gone at least a little in depth or at least directly mention amperage and how it varies by brand and make of battery

It is some knowledge about mech mods.I don’t mention the amperage because I want to make the article easy to understand.I mainly talk about mechanical mods. Why do I should talk about the brands and varies of the battery?