Are your outdoor plants flowering?

Cinderella 99 on the left and a Dream Queen bagseed on the right. C99 started flowering on Aug 20 and Dream Queen on Aug 23. In northern Oregon.

13 Likes

Second girl to show her flower on the east side of canada

SCDCxBlueberry… :sunglasses:

7 Likes

First girl to show her flower

PeyotePurplexStrawberryFrost… :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Hey @gramps! It’s @Sebring revenge f4 feminized strain. It’s very sticky and I want to say it smells really floral or strong perfume with a little listerine behind it. If it tastes like it smells it’s gonna slap some people in the face lol

2 Likes

Well, I had to harvest early. We got like 9 inches of rain yesterday and I noticed there were some buds that had some rot on them. Conditions outdoors have been horrible this year… seems like humidity has been so high.

Still, they look ok.

3 Likes

Humidity, fncking caterpillars, fncking Spider Mites, fncking aphids. It’s been hard growing outside this year.

6 Likes

No joke man. I’m just happy to have something this year. The NY area has had a record breaking year in terms of rain.

3 Likes

Southern Quebec, still no flowers.

3 Likes

@Budman nice plants

1 Like

Thanks @BlackWaterBudd flowering has come late this yr in northern Oregon. C99 is at 7.5 feet and Dream Queen is at 6.5 feet tall.

1 Like

Also have a sebrings Forum Stomper auto. Day 60

10 Likes

Check out this cola and branches.

11 Likes

Beautiful! Love the coloration on the pistils!

That is my own baby. She was still attached to her momma at the end of May. Very proud of how she turned out so far.

3 Likes

They’re flowering a bit, still have time.

7 Likes

Dude, dont forget the army of slugs that the humidity brought with it.

Looked at my 3 ladies outside this morning, luckily no worse for the wear…

2 Likes

Started flowering early/mid August, around week 4 now, NorCal.

12 Likes

Here in the mitten (MI):blush: so grateful for the legalization of it & wishing the same for all you out there that are not…

12 Likes

My Firehead Lemon (black widow lemon pheno x northern lights mystery plant) is flowering. But it got off to a slow start, and probably won’t finish if we get early frost/winter.

6 Likes

Just a little! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (Definitely more than they ordinarily would be at the start of September, they got a head start)

13 Likes