Argo's three in veg and three in flower

Always excited to see you post some pics. Yeeehaw!

1 Like

Still waiting with a smile.

Have a super weekend.

16 Likes

the plant looks a lot bigger with you in the picture! it’s like fishing - always get behind the plant for the picture :smile: that thing is a tree though, looks like a monster yielder

2 Likes

Wow, is she still throwing white pistils?

2 Likes

Yup its got a few more to go.

1 Like

Timber! The first Sin City seeds REM falls to the gardening loppers right at day 71 The other ones are still packing white pistils and new growth. :slight_smile:

Right from the catalog page, wow just like advertised, not like so many times in the 80’ and early 90’s dealing with dutch and uk based seed banks buy seed local or close to it!

The REM - Sin City Seeds Information

Again we brought out the BlueDream clone with the intentions of locking it down in seed form this time. These seeds grow very uniform with only slight variation on flavor and yield. If you’re a fan of BlueDream now’s your chance to get it in a stable non feminized offering. The REM gives those people not fortunate enough to obtain the original BlueDream a chance to grow this wonderful plant. The option to find a BlueDream dominate male is also appealing to some, well now is your chance.

Lineage: Blue Dream x Whitenightmare
Flowering Time: 65-72 days
Ratio: 70% Sativa 30% Indica
Yield: The yields are very large on this cross.
Flavor And Smell: The smell is Blueberry mixed with Haze.
Tips And Tricks: This strain gets tall and will double sometimes triple in flower, keep note of height restrictions before

Sex: Regular
Type: (Mostly Sativa)

Have a fantastic weekend.

15 Likes

Nice coloring, well done! :grin:

2 Likes

Ooh, I didn’t even realize The REM is a blue dream cross! Killing it man.

1 Like

I turned off one light in the closet one 315 will do,

I fired up the co2 gen with the cold snap in denver the tent will love the boost I might step up the feed for one week with the added co2.

The babies doing well gonna feed them next go as the pre-charge on the cubes is petering out.

Have a good week out there.

16 Likes

Massive flowers.

Like to see that.

1 Like

Godzilla buds :astonished:

2 Likes

closet is now down and in jars burping.

Charas

Have a great day/eve.

15 Likes

Newbie here! What is this?

2 Likes

That would appear to be a large ball of scissor hash.

99%

6 Likes

Just finished a project i started the day after new years. I divided a basement into two rooms. Split off the lighting and heat framed the room,ran the electric added a wired smoke alarm,baseboard heat and a thermostat, put a ceiling fan mount in, nightstand 2 gang usb charging outlet added a three way switch two doors one of which i built 48x88 did the drywall, texture and paint. I was supposed to be a simple room partition wall. Project creep on a large scale.

Not bad for an avionics guy and his 86 yr old pops. I am ready for a backdrop change. Next in the que a bath reno in a 50’s bungalo’s basement.

12 Likes

That’s a lot of progress in a few weeks. Looks great. I like the rustic sliding divider/door thingy.

2 Likes

Oh shit this is a weed growing site buds are at 43% RH so I weighed em. Just 3 zips shy of a lb, not bad for two plants in 8 sq feet with 630 watts,

My Buddy/patient Coda loves to help do time in trim jail what am I going to say no?

Gotta test the “proof” of the harvest.

Have a good Sabbath I prefer mine black.

18 Likes

those are some nice looking fan leaves! and the bud too of course :smiley:

3 Likes

Wow, congrats on the basement project - looks great! But all this work, and no growroom? I thought you were building a grow room! :grin:

PS, how did you know the buds were at 43% humidity?? I guessed 1 pound on the jars, not too far off…nice harvest there are some huge nugs in there!

2 Likes

https://www.ebay.com/i/272338733426?chn=ps

2 Likes