Argo's three in veg and three in flower

Ha @argo945 rocking the steel wool grow, hope hes up to the challenge…I hear he may be a bit “rusty” hahahahaha…yes i ate 5g of shrooms and they are just coming on… :mushroom:

7 Likes

Lovin the “dad jokes”

You’re a fungi @Kraven!
Get it, fun guy? Haha. Maybe I need a couple caps too.

4 Likes

Those look cool!!!

2 Likes

Rock Wool Condominiums!

Nice!

99%

2 Likes

in my case yes but those lil green cups run coco chips too.

1 Like

So, its like a time-share condominium, lol?

Only no downside and you pick your weeks. :laughing:

2 Likes

coco lifted from Insta @floraflex

6 Likes

One can not complain with the results.

Root City.

99%

2 Likes

Kraven sent me a box of 3" which were new to my arsenal but they root soo good…

1 Like

I loved going from a 1" to strike cuts to a 3" to veg 21 days, then toss that into a 2.5 gal pot full of coco chips and let her rip…ahhh the good old days…now i just use RR and then straight to chunk in solo’s till they need to go to flower. :peace:

1 Like

Every time i go to the store the weed prices be dropping like a rock. 16 dollars for live resin 20 out the door I cant grow it that cheap.

8 Likes

plant still flowering the shooting powder seems to be bringing forth more pistil growth as advertised supossed to hit em with 2x the strength this week i might just do that. other wise the res is at 700ppm ??? I think since i am trying to make seeds should i bring it back up with added N? Just coming up on 90 days.

Have a great hump day out there tomorrow, You still got time to practice…

8 Likes

Nothing like going to post and seeing a green redirect screen brought back some ghosts from the past ha ha.

Pollinated REM at 90ish days.

Took a branch

Lunch is served.

70 lbs of soap hit my door today without selling a single bar yet oops… gotta work this some more. Goats milk,Honey shea oatmeal and olive oil hemp better get on it.

Little ones today

Have a good weekend!

14 Likes

Dude I thought the worst too when I seen the “down for maintenance” sign. Lmao.

2 Likes

This was what I got the first time I came here. That is why it took me awhile to find this site.
Glad it was back up. I was freaking about not getting to follow you all.

2 Likes

Soap Ideas from brain storming post sesh

dick ina box soap J.T.

(dil)Do on a rope

hemp bars with a layered sugar leaf inlay

nug bar

mechanics salt and citris cleansing bar

and the winner fight club soap replicas

any other off the wall soap ideas even if somebody is selling them already?

5 Likes

Limonene, epsom salt, and olive oil soap for after trimming sessions. :grin:

5 Likes

I love your topicals. I need to make me some more pain cream for after those late night roller skating sessions. :thumbsup:

Nug Bar is good, but it sounds like food :grin:

I made soap the Christmas before last. It was based
On the Holy Anointing Oil recipe, I called it Holy Anointing Soap. :christmas_tree:
@ryasco
Coconut oil or hand sanatizer get the job done for me! :wink:

5 Likes

I’m doing gardening soaps using essential oils, and potassium hydroxide instead of sodium. I don’t know that it will be a profitable business venture but my IPM will be on point. I’ll post up what I’ve compiled so far.

4 Likes

a few from tonight in the wee hours.

11 Likes