Argo's three in veg and three in flower

Dang man, the shooting powder really has taken it back into flower mode… interesting. Fingers crossed that this works out for you neighbor!

Stay hazed
Jake

2 Likes

Gotta rant for a sec the general im working for is on meth. He hired me to do a bath remodel before i have the first tool off my truck does the direction change i say time and materials and mileage and he goes ok so i do some not related to the bathroom demo the next day he wants me to re-plumb the house in pex, today he has me take some carpet out in the upstairs in the opposite end of the house and one floor removed. i don’t think i could physically be further form the bath but tomorrow is a new day and i got paid for my three started projects i am guessing i will be on the roof tomorrow better bring the safety bucket and harness. SMH.

6 Likes

Just go ahead and hit your billions, call me I have the CO numbers…be nice to tell him money doesn’t mean a thing, I do this cause I’m good and I enjoy it, clean up, get some help for yourself and I’ll pick my own jobs to do…peace…but on the other hand if the money is good and he is into spending, make sure to kick all the tires…sometimes its just your turn for the sun to shine on your ass?

3 Likes

Hate working for people who don’t see the bigger picture.

Anyone in the construction business a week can tell you there is an order to things which costs the least and moves the projects along the quickest.

Love working for plants.

3 Likes

today.

7 Likes

I like your new drip caps a lot better than these older ones!! Whats your opinion?

2 Likes

still too soon but i like them but 5 each is too steep if i had more than 6 plants.

1 Like

Have a good one.

12 Likes

Got the little ones moved in to the new digs.

Have a good weekend.

8 Likes

Moved the lights down 20". Gonna seal her up and get the temp and RH up.

10 Likes

Looking ready for action.

We are too.

2 Likes

Plants dont seem to like the change in local or the local in charge. Checks of the res reveal 5.7 and a little hot at 1000ppm i will dilute things.

REM at 100 days flower.

Have a good week.

16 Likes

Was there a big change in light, humidity or temp? Looks like some kind of shock. Can’t make too many suggestions for hydro.

I’ll be watching to see how they do.

99%

2 Likes

i just moved them to the big show probally shock. we wait.

1 Like

I’ll smoke to that. :cloud:

3 Likes

Spent 15 bucks buying a thermo couple for an old one burner co2 unit. Then I picked up a radioshack powersupply and wired it up to fit the burner (having a tote or two of old cords comes in handy once in awhile). I am back to where i once was 20 some years ago after joining OG. We finally have all the stuff needed for success, 630W , co2 and a controller for the fan we are set for the show. Hopefully the plants will bounce back after the shock created by the bad res this morning and the move.

20 dollar live resin all day…

Stay Warm out there.

12 Likes

No more around here. Really miss Radio Shack.

5 Likes

Got it at the thrift store 5 bucks a steal…

4 Likes

Way to go @argo945. It’ll be cool to see how they do now!

Stay hazed buddy
Jake

3 Likes

Mhmmmm thats the kinda sauce to be on…

3 Likes