Argo's three in veg and three in flower

Up cubed and put the 8 tube fixture in. I’m gong to grab a tote and set up a F&D. Flower is actually sitting at 60 days oops gotta stay on top of things better.

11 Likes

Took down number two D&P. Then I sprayed #3 with some spinosaid I am going to let this one go a little longer and let the calayx swell.

Veg doing good.

Volunteer trying to stage a comeback

Have a good day/eve.

14 Likes

Veg tonight after spray down #2

9 Likes

Diamonds and Pearl’s no 3 got the chop last night. Gonna clear the flower room and try and finish the other half ripping out the carpet and suspended ceiling and painting (i’m so lazy).

Up cubed the Saginaw valley skunk and the Starfighter IBL into hugos hand water for now.

12 Likes

tearing up the flower space to finish it. out with the carpet and suspended ceiling,In with a window box a fresh coat of paint a breeding tent and some more rubber flooring thats it for now.

8 Likes

Everything is looking good as always. You should have kept the carpet. Gives it a more elegant finished look. Kind of like carpet in a bathroom. :grin: I want to pull the carpet out of mine but I can’t convince myself to do it. I’m just going to end up framing the bottom and adding panda film. I like the option to be able to undo everything at a moments notice.

6 Likes

shit no kidding, my bathroom carpet is shag and I love it.

7 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Dude you made me spit my drink out!

5 Likes

I like the rubber flooring I can always say it’s a weight room but i have no reason to leave this place.

3 Likes

I’m dropping four 9lb hammer x starfighter to try this again. The last run most were crushed in the post and the 4 that made it were males.

I set up the Saginaw Valley Skunks up while i work the room.

Starfighter IBL rooting the hugos.

Have a great weekend.

11 Likes

Carpet padding and ceiling tiles out yuk…

8 Likes

really enjoyed reading through this thread. some great work you do man

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words!

3 Likes

slo-mo time in the grow My cat knocked over my shot glass full of beans into the sink i am starting to think the universe does not want me to grow starfighter x 9lb hammer.

we try again in a safer place.

Saginaw valley skunk starting to root the hugo.

Starfighter IBL a bit abused from the spraying seems fairly happy

10 Likes

Lmfao damn man, that’s a hit. Those 9lb Hammer genetics must have some serious voodoo curse attached to them from a previous life or something. At least @ganjajuana got some good out of em.

The skunk look beautiful dude.

3 Likes

Somehow I have three projects open again I need to learn to use the word no.

Finally back home 12:30 on a sunday night. I’m gonna roll this number, enjoy this tasty soda and hit the hay.
(notice the Amanita muscaria in the soda label ?)

10 Likes

nothing exciting street outlaw squish with a center of kief

10 Likes

Lmfao, well if that ain’t an oxymoron.

3 Likes

i guess i could say the garden is boring except this pile of goo i just squished street outlaw with a center of rolling tray gold same flavor. Now i must drive to home depot with slits for eyes look out in the 303.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear man, your nose is always to the grindstone. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods

3 Likes