Argo's three in veg and three in flower

some bud candy shots this am.

Casey jones x durban

Zamaldelica x durban punch

closet

9lb hammer x star fighter going on water /lite feed this week been giving her the eye lately

Mels punch on left and top ctr and Dianna 75 on btm ctr and right.

ortegas

12 Likes

Looking great. What kind of smells are you getting from your 9#HxSF cross? It looks like an easy trim like mine were.

3 Likes

lemons the last time, let me go rub on one… definitely lemons and limes like lemon-heads, and my smell sucks so it is loud for sure.

4 Likes

Beautiful man. @argo945. What do you consider “light feed” in late flower? Thanks for your help bro. I’m told Nitrogen late retards flowering.

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

TBH i use 30-50 % dilution of the flower res the last week that is it other than that im normally at 1100PPM this round I am way up in the closet and the 9lb hammer tray are running around 1600 ppm of the gh formula right off the bottle with epsom and si till the end.

5 Likes

mayby i need to watch that my plants are pretty green i just assumed they were happy and still wanting to go some more.

4 Likes

They all look pretty great, but I am SUPER curious about that Casey Jones x Durban.

Casey Jones is one of my all time favorite strains, so I’ll be following along with much enthusiasm to see how that turns out :grinning:

5 Likes

I’ll bet that shit will put wings on your feet!

4 Likes

I miss @Uncle_Al around here.

4 Likes

The 9lb hammer x starfigher blew a load so down she came I was warned by a few people even the breeder but what a beauty of a plant. Two bankers boxes of hangers, not to bad from two plants not quite finished.

I am on my 2nd rig of 2019 already what a klutz, found this beauty at the 99c store, 35 bucks extra banger 12, and carbcap 4 wow not bad better than my corner gas station, ha ha. legalization what a trip…

more room for the other plants

Casey Jones x Durban

Zamaldelica x Durban Punch in the closet

Mels punch left and dianna 75 R

Have a good one.

14 Likes

Ok I have to ask… what is that white circlular wand magnifying glass looking thing?

2 Likes

a circulation fan to keep the air moving.

3 Likes

Nice and here I was thinking it was some sort of sonic thing for bugs, mister or something…a fan makes more sense lol

4 Likes

that wet towel you see hanging is my humidifier pretty high tek over here wink

7 Likes

Casey Jones/Durban! My inner Sativa self causes my heart rate to increase just looking at it! Some trippy shit I suspect. Much Respect

6 Likes

13 Likes

Great job! Well done.

5 Likes

Just on cruise control over here.

Ortegas

Tent Mels punch and Dianna 75

Casey Jones x Durban

Zamaldelica x Durban Punch

Have a good work week.

16 Likes

Love those last two. They sound scrumptious. peace

3 Likes

Just got the 9lb hammer x Star fighter jarred up. 7 z two plants not bad might have been more but i let her go on the lines a bit long. she smells awesome like lemons and still squishes nice.

17 Likes