Argo's three in veg and three in flower

Making my buddy up some fight club soap in lemongrass oatmeal, smells good down in the cave.

9 Likes

They turned out pretty good, a little late for x-mas oh well better late than never. The battle cry of the procrastinating grower/smoker…

12 Likes

You are one guy to keep around… bath bombs, soap, robot armies! Those are so great!

7 Likes

For the price of a jar of weed i picked up a truck load of grow stuff with a 2.5 x 4.5x8 tent that i didn’t really need but i will put to use gotta re arrange my room again oh well. I have a 40 gal res and a 2.5x4x5 tray and some form of lights so i will pitch a tent and move a tent tomorrow.

8 Likes

Did you pull it off CL? I check it often here in SOCO and Pueblo comes up first… closest. Always some crazy deals if you pay attention and have the cash in hand. I’m going to be checking it myself this next week for an insane deal. Otherwise I’ll buy seeds. peace

5 Likes

What’s CL @GMan?
:cowboy_hat_face: .,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

3 Likes

craigs list… and 20.

4 Likes

well some rearranging is taking place.

step one

step two

hmm shes in.

12 Likes

Makes me reconsider my workshop remodel… just make a tent city :+1::seedling:

8 Likes

Yeah, gives new meaning to the term Tent City, heh. I’ve got a huge space downstairs and I’ve thought about doing some of that. It would be easier than trying to heat the whole area.

7 Likes

@argo945 looking good bro! Shit, I only can hope my grows will reach your level. Mighty fine herb, and soap lol.

5 Likes

Thanks for the kind words been at it over 30 years and still learning…

6 Likes

Nice @argo945! I’m about to do the same rearranging exercise. Are each of your tents vented separately? I thought about venting my auto and veg tents in tandem. Your thoughts and experiences please sir. Thanx!
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

They will be i just need some 90’s and some cutting and that will be done the fans are used primarly to dump night time rh and high temps I am running co2 in the room so the dump fans hardly run.

4 Likes

A few pics today I brought down the casey jones x durban at day 74. A little early on two of em but i can grow more.

4/4 Bohdi Tree are up.

The Ortega’s are looking good.

Mels punch and Dianna 75 still doing ok.

Zamaldelcia x Durban punch

Have a good weekend.

11 Likes

Waiting for that smoke report on the Casey Jones/Durban. Should be a “live wire”. Good Growin’
@argo945.
:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

I have really been wanting to try some Durbans. Any suggestions for a good site to buy the seeds?

3 Likes

These were from Led seedz so i am not sure maybe someone else can offer a suggestion.

4 Likes

Yeah, I love his plants. All the grows that come from Led seedz that I’ve seen make my mouth water. Unfortunately, he doesn’t sell any feminized seeds and since I’m an outdoor grower, I don’t have space for regs.

3 Likes

Thats a super fat stalk, for a small seedling.

3 Likes