Argo's three in veg and three in flower

Thanks @Shadey ! It’s good to see you again! What you got going on these days?

Tray 6 is born.Now i was thinking 35 w a square using bulbs now i have a place to tinker.

still need some 90’s to hook up the dump exhaust.

green crack and wedding cake

Ortegas start flower today.

Bodhi Tree

Have a good work week.

6 Likes

Hi Argo, at the moment I have 2 Hog, 2 Tutankhamen and a pain killer in flower 2 weeks to go. using an organic clackamas coot soil recipe now. seems to be working well, apart from a billion fungus gnats lol.

3 Likes

Nice duct work @argo945. Do you dump straight to outdoors ?
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

yup. It makes water in the cold weather ha ha

3 Likes

know the love of the sticky trap all too well.

3 Likes

i’ll take it just dont look at it ha ha :wink:

all kinds of fuckery going on in here.

5 Likes

Love the SILEDs! I’ve got some in my veg tent. 18
14 watt SILEDs. They are quite good for veg.

3 Likes

i had three four foot strips with like ten sockets each but i cut em down and gave em to people who had no trouble lights so this is what i have left. i picked up two cree 23 watters and sombody had returned a burned one so now i gotta glue it back together and get my 12 bucks back. I found a 100 watt corn bulb that has peeked my interest I might blow some cash on revamping a set up for the 2x4’s using 23 watter’s in there 23 x10 = 230W I like it.

6 Likes

well i changed it up a tad Now two three foot strips on 5.5 inch centers x6 for 138 W at 3K. 23 x 6=138 x 2 = 276W. Got the 6" dump fan hooked up to the day/night temp/dehumid controller. pretty slick.

I’ll be going live with this at lights on.

Plants man…

have a good one.

6 Likes

More snow but the suns out. A trip around my garden this morning.

Bodhi Tree

Ortega’s

Zamaldelica x Durban Punch

Dianna 75

Mels Punch

Tent today

Have a good one

10 Likes

A few on this the doorway to the weekend.

Topped and trimmed. 3/5 ortega’s.

Green crack and wedding cake looking happy finally.

Have a super weekend.

10 Likes

You are a talented dude! Have a great weekend my brother!

4 Likes

oh yea have a pleasant journey into slumber, see you on the other side with any luck.

11 Likes

Very very Kool @argo945! What are the little orange things and what is the brand of straightener is that?

3 Likes

oh those are my vice shoes removed cause we are smashing hair iron and all no soft grip necessary ha ha.

Remington hair straightener i got it at Walgreens for 40 bucks and have been straight up abusing this thing for at least three years i guess.

8 Likes

Now that’s oleskool! Thank you brother. I will try this.

4 Likes

About how long do you squish each load? Sorry about all the questions, oleskool is intrigued. Thanks bro.

4 Likes

less than 30-40 sec depending on the sizzle and moisture content of the bud being used.

2 Likes

Check your temps with a candy thermometer or even one of those stainless meat ones to get a good idea of the heat, ceramic plate ones don’t last very long, get a good titanium…you could get pretty good results with one of those sliding wood clamps as your pressure source…minimal investments to give it a shot :smiley:

3 Likes

One of these?

DEWALT DWHT83158 Medium Trigger Clamp with 12 inch Bar 2pk https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006H94YCS/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_KDeyCbE7CMA6B

1 Like