Argo's three in veg and three in flower

Exactly like mine except I have 3 rows of 6 bulbs. Do you flower with them?
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Looks good man. The Z x DP is sure looking happy. Very bodacious. peace

4 Likes

Yessir…it works well enough for a gram nug or so at home…

4 Likes

9 Likes

I have used them in the past as supplemental Now that i have this tent space i am going to play with them finally.

8 Likes

Nada Batman I started with those until i worked my way up to the 600# one with the hair iron sized shoes. They work fine until they don’t ya know I broke tweeked em all. now i just use the bench vice I repaired the bar clamps by taking them apart and putting back together but they are never the same once you tweek em.

That’s why I am surprised the hair iron has lasted thru all this as a daily sometimes 3x a day thing around here for the last three years amazed.

bone pile…

I went thru like three or four of the ones pictured at the bottom or lesser before i got smarter.

6 Likes

I squish up to 5g pre press for returns over a G when using a kief pellet in the middle.

Here is my standard 2g puck with kief center return

about 1/3g+ after two big dabs.

9 Likes

quick trip thru today.

10 Likes

Thanks @argo945. What I am most surprised about is the hair straightener working for so long!

3 Likes

Shhh, I hope we didn’t curse it.

3 Likes

This thread made me happy.

I want to refrain from making an assumption on age, but you sound like you have seen some stuff and bought the t-shirts to match.

Big fan of your outlook, positivity, and general passion around the plant. Inspiring work.

6 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! I just turned the odometer at 50 a couple of years back.

2 Likes

Argo’s garden today.

Bodhi Tree

Ortega’s

Tent, Dianna 75 Right side ish and Mels punch leftish

Dianna 75

Mels Punch

Zamaldelica x Durban punch

Have a good one.

13 Likes

Since the wife is outta town for a couple of weeks decided to make some canna oil in the kitchen like in the house instead in my cave on a hot plate. while exploring my new surroundings I decided to bust out my trusty brownie pan.

1/3 cup of oil is a stout call out my oil runs pretty stiff i was gonna dillute it but fuck it right…I’m make more tonight any way…

7 Likes

boiling bag decarb for two hours. 16g of 9lb Hammer x Starfighter kief/hash smells heavenly

Next step infusing this into oil over a double broiler…

10 Likes

Looking good Argo, that does look yummy. I just bought an air still last week. Works very well for making RSO oil. Over did the first test, didn’t realize how potent it was, even though it was about the size of a grain of rice on a cracker, it was border line trippy about 3 hours in, my pictures on the wall all distorting out of shape. Nice buzz though no anxiety at all, made from Grand Daddy Purple trim and popcorn.

4 Likes

Ghetto strip tent on full power. I put a boy and girl ortega in there to test the waters a bit further.

9 Likes

Happy Valentines day.

11 Likes

I brought down a Mel’s punch to give the other 4 in the tent some more light to finish.

dropping 4 of these tonight

_

11 Likes

11 Likes