Argo's three in veg and three in flower

My seed cracker came today, so cool. Now where is my 80’s seed stash?

16 Likes

11 Likes

Led Seedz Bodhi Tree back row, strawberry cream seedlings, wedding cake lone surviving and three green crack cuttings, one not looking so hot

Sil Tent 276 W 3000K Mr nice Ortega pollinated with the same, two un pollinated stunted ortegas and on the R we have a Mel’s punch pollinated with some Afgahni x Azad pollon.

Mel’s Punch going on the squishing block.

11 Likes

11 Likes

That tent looks massive. What size is that tiny house @argo945? Set up is so clean! Much Respect

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

ha ha its a 5x5 x7 with a 3’ tray with 40gal res it gives me a little elbow room. The plants now reside in my old office 10x20 i am out on an enclosed patio the plants get better treatment than i do. brrr.

6 Likes

Un decided on the unislabs…

male ortega gonna try and get some pollen for Bare

14 Likes

Hey @argo945. Where can I find some info on this unislab set up? Looks so interesting and clean. Much Respect, plants look magnificent!

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

here is some info if you have any questions feel free to ask.

http://grodan101.com/sold-on-soil

2 Likes

10 Likes

Have a great weekend!

13 Likes

11 Likes

You must be doing well using dyson fans in your grow tents lol. I have trouble keeping up with all your extra growing now.

5 Likes

Don’t tell the wife it’s winter and she doesn’t notice them missing, and i already have them plugged up with dust.

6 Likes

Have a good day out there.

14 Likes

Happy St Patrick’s day Party Organically!

14 Likes

Strawberry Cream

Bodhi Tree

Mels punch pollinated with a (Afghni x Azad) and a Mr nice Ortega pollinated with another Ortega

more pollinated ortega’s

Green crack and wedding cake

14 Likes

Bodhi Tree leaf, or my cats morning juice. Chomp.

17 Likes

My cat comes down every morning for a couple of cbd leaves, but they are tiny compared to that one, that would be 2 weeks worth for my cat lol. Plants are looking great Argo, apart from the 3 frazzled youngsters, what happened to them?

9 Likes

it’s the stick and ignore cloning method.

5 Likes