Argo's three in veg and three in flower

16 Likes

Treats I melted 1/4 cup of peanut butter and a whole bag of toffee brickle not to mention 4Tablespoons of high powered canna oil in the ones on the left the ones on the right are for the non imbibers and the texture is crazy wierd.

8 Likes

A Zamaldelica (ace seeds) x R.E.M. (sin city seeds) I chucked a while back. I’ve heard great feedback (one guy) so i got a few going. might cross em again

14 Likes

Sounds like a great cross.

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

12 Likes

15 Likes

That fan costs more than my flower tent! Is it worth the $?

6 Likes

Hey @Barefrog! Hope you are doing well old man! I woke up this morning not dead yet so I got it goin’ on!
Nice to hear from you and thanks for the love. Onward!

5 Likes

no not even close my wife likes to spend my money she hasn’t even noticed they are gone. I should put em back before i own two more.

6 Likes

Have a good weekend. Stay lifted.

seeds down

veg

flower two a week in

Flower one loving the new 330W LED

moved the green crack and wedding cake plants out door under the shade of the apple tree for a few days we lost a few branches in the move.

16 Likes

16 Likes

When did you teach your plants how to play Cats Cradle lol,

Plants look like they are loving that light. They are quite close, is the power reducible?

12 Likes

it is with a 0-10vdc signal but the light was designed for vertical rack growing so the plants can get to about 2" away. no worries i still have plenty of headroom in the tent.

SPYDRx is the ideal top-lighting solution for the full-cycle cannabis cultivation for home hobbyists not supplementing with CO2, or vegetative cannabis cultivation in commercial environments. Designed to cover a 4’x4’ area at only 6 inches above canopy, SPYDRx delivers an average of 550 µmol/m2/s of highly uniform light over canopy.

PPF: 810 µmol/s
Efficacy: 2.5 µmol/J
Input Power: 330W

10 Likes

oh yea preparations for shooting model rockets with the neighborhood kids i aim to not disappoint.

19 Likes

I don’t think you will dissapoint them with that selection lol.

4 Likes

I agree @argo945. I’m trying to save up to get one. They are expensive.

4 Likes

i wish i would have gotten the 600 but I am trying to cut consumption it is so
hard not to plug everything i own in the socket i have 2 315’s sitting dark

5 Likes

Wohooo man I loved rocketry. Thanks for the flashback. Watch for trees :wink:

3 Likes

I know what @oleskool830 wants for Christmas. A spider x and a new M4?? I’m right on half at least. @argo945 beautiful plants. That light is the bees knees! Yields pretty good? Perfect for a 4x4. Next year.

Thanks for posting your babes. Have a happy safe holiday.
-J

4 Likes

Those are Bad Ass! Those kids are gonna freak out! I mean, hell…this old lady is freaking out. lol

6 Likes