Argo's three in veg and three in flower

A little afternoon squish in preparation of 420 mountain time. Peace.

3 Likes

A few from the closet today.

peace

10 Likes

Those are TRUNKS Argo! Nicely done man

Just peeped the ipod, is that for the ladies or you lol

3 Likes

Awesome pics @argo945!

Those fatty trunks are going to supply the goods, for sure.

Keep it up brother man!
Jake

2 Likes

Well I am out of vertical space so i pulled the plants out of the closet and moved the lights up. I busted off a big ol branch in the process dangit. I also separated the rez’s and put em back in hopefully it is enough. Now i have to repeat the feat in the tent.

Closet this morning

Tent this morning

Under the root mat.

Girls out for a stroll.

Lights moved up 6"

All back in.

16 Likes

Dude, that root mat shot killed me! Fn Awesome brother.

Keep on it!

Stay hazed
Jake

7 Likes

saw a photo on insta so i decided to borrow it and make it better for my pa for X-mas! usb charging outlet AFC/?GFCI 30 foot 12 awg so cord this thing is going to be cool when i get it done.

15 Likes

it already looks amazing! that’s super cool i’m blown away by peoples creativity some times

6 Likes

Nice, your pa is going to live it!

4 Likes

The Roots on that mat are :+1:

And such a great idea for your pop, haha I want one so I can’t imagine anything less then happiness from that gift! And you made it so nothings better

5 Likes

Been busy i’ll let the pics do my talking.

That ought to get you caught up Power thru the rest of the week.

19 Likes

Wow, your Growroom looks futuristic.

5 Likes

Yes, I am digging C3PO too. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Freaking awesome Argo, love that tower you built for your dad it came out great

3 Likes

i see what you did there :joy: awesome contraption man that’s better than any store bought gift any day! true craftsmanship!

3 Likes

Aw man that robot is pretty cool looking. You know, if the first plug is GFI, all the rest in the circuit are too (hehehehe).

What happened to the beans? Looks like the Starfighter lost a battle. :confounded:

2 Likes

Thanks. The outlet is actually an Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (one better like 13) and it is wired first in the chain with the rest on the load side ;).

5 Likes

Hey man, I got bogged down and have not been by buddy, hope your doing well. Everything looks very proper, your bidness must be kicking off well buddy. I’m super stoked for you.

2 Likes

A few from the closet this morning.

Tall REM

Shorter REM

have a great evening.

12 Likes

I wish I had access to that amount of beans.

1 Like