Arizona, New Jersey, South Dakota and Montana have recreational

Voters in Arizona, New Jersey, Montana and South Dakota voted to legalize recreational marijuana for people ages 21 or older, joining 11 other states and Washington, D.C.

South Dakotans also approved a measure to establish a medical marijuana program in the state for “individuals with a debilitating medical condition.”

https://apps.npr.org/liveblogs/20201103-election/share/marijuana-on-the-ballot-in-265.html

15 Likes

Nice! Here in Oregon we decriminalized everything now!

5 Likes

SUPER CONGRATS!!! Continue to stay safe/be well.

2 Likes

And Florida cantget there shit together

1 Like

4 Likes

Congrats on safer growing, just saw this on the news.

3 Likes

Medical marijuana also won approval in Mississippi - lets not forget about them!

In Oregon they also passed one measure to legalize psychedelic mushrooms and another that decriminalizes small amounts of illegal drugs such as cocaine.

In Washington DC they voted for decriminalizing magic mushrooms and other psychedelic drugs and recategorizing them as “the lowest law enforcement priorities"

4 Likes

Apparenrtly as of late looting burning and pillaging is decriminalized bring back the middle ages

1 Like

That isn’t new to the US

Back in NJ the Gov needs to push a start date and the opening of the med Dispensaries to the general public to start
Also home grow is not yet on the table
I would like to see small smoke shops not the big corporation small mom and paps I mean pops shops
Without the large fees to start up
But this is NJ forgetaboutit we tax everything here and we want our fees , Oh if they would only settle with a fair fee lol yeah right
Rant over
Paps

1 Like

Large push by Corp Murika to keep from allowing personal grow. I did not see whether that was being allowed in each of those states.

2 Likes

and add Virginia
Virginia Lawmakers Pass Marijuana Legalization Bills (msn.com)