Art Vandelay’s indoor U.K. Cheese coco grow

Okay my first official O.G. Grow journal. Ass stated above I am growing 4 csi. U.K. Cheese S1’s. 4x4 tent in my basement. Currently started them under a Viparspectra p1000 led. Any and all constructive criticism, suggestions welcomed. Started soaking seeds in a little Photosynthesis + and their root dip for a couple hours then into a mix of Fox Farms Happy Frog and Coco.

23 Likes

I’m going to tag a long. What line of nutes you planning on using?

4 Likes

Cheeese , yum yum : )

4 Likes

I’ll watch this too, i’ve been wanting to check out some cheese.

2 Likes

Watching this, also looking for legit UK cheese.

2 Likes

After growing out 2 UK Cheese’s during my current RWDC, I wanna see how this turns out too :smiley:
FYI: My house STINKS GREAT so if you have neighbours don’t ignore the carbon filter like I am. :laughing:

1 Like

Jacks 321 first run with it. Last two I used MegaCrop with their Bud explosion, SweetCandy,Kelp. Buds looked great and no problems at all through either grow nute wise. No flavor and week smell. So we will see. Thanks for checking in!

1 Like

I’m looking forward to some stinky stinky! Filter standing by a need for sure as my basement/house was built in 1901 and lots of leaks! Thanks for stopping by!

1 Like

Art vendelay…Lmfao Love it :+1::+1::+1::+1:

5 Likes

Sounds like a good one to watch :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
Can’t wait to see some big chunky cheese, best of luck with your grow
:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Love to see some CSI gear get run. When I ordered from him on 4/20, I got some of his UK Cheese x Mystery seeds as freebies that I want to run out at some point.

4 Likes

Jacks going to give the 321 a try. First with this line. Anyway too much other stuff probably Recharge,Tribus, Fish shit, Urb Photosynthesis plus. Thanks for coming by! What r u working on?

Yeah I went nuts on some S1 packs but figured a good way to get some old genetics that r hopefully dank! Have you grown any of the gear you got? He’s very generous with the freebies but did a lot of hoarding on glo Swedbank.

1 Like

I started germinating one of his fallen soldier freebies Sunset Sherbert x Mystery for outdoor today, but this will be the first. Planning on running his Tahoe OG x Bubba Kush for my next indoor cycle. He really hooked it up ordering direct. Ordered 7 seeds, and ended up with 15 freebies of his mystery crosses. Would prefer to have known the parents, but appreciated bulking up my fem seed count.

1 Like

Thank you sir!

1 Like

Okay I’ve got to get hopping here behind a bit time to get these pics comingimage

These little babies were ready get rocking little over 48 hours they started poppin! Woot woot

10 Likes

Alright time for a little time travel.

!
From what I’ve found picture wise I believe I have a magnesium deficiency so added a little more epsom to the mix and see how she goes. I started these off in mix of happy frog coco perlite mix don’t remember if I said that earlier.

10 Likes

Oh Big day tomorrow!! My new light should be arriving. So stoked, I will take some pics and share with ya all tomorrow! Hope all is good with everyone !

3 Likes

Okay new light day! Didn’t come they left it in the F’n warehouse, so I sat around waiting all morning pulling weds then decided to transplant to straight coco 60/40 perlite 1 gallon nursery pots.

Tomorrow new light day ???

9 Likes

Ok when I was posting this it gave me a preferred way to reply but do not really understand the difference. Quote reply or @name reply so there aren’t so many lines? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks