Artisan’s big ol’ grow log and pheno hunt!

What’s up OverGrow! I have been insanely busy lately and I’m glad to be back posting over here! Since I’ve last talked to y’all I moved states and started a ‘little’ grow :wink: I know the clones look rough, but they don’t look bad for coming over 400 miles. The strains pictured are Mendo Breath, Miss USA, and Skywalker OG. They were transplanted last night and a lot of them are taking to their environment very well. Only time will tell though, wish me luck OG!
Plan on giving them a foliar of CalMag and Silica at lights out to help with some cell regeneration. After that it’s all hopes and prayers!

Overview:
Media- Botanicare Cocogro
Nutes- Mills A+B, Mills Start R, GH Silica, GH CalMag, and later on Mills C4 and Mills Ultimate PK for
Light- Gavita 1000 de on 600 for now
Fans- 2 Hurricane 12in fans for circulation
Environment- 76 degrees, about 47% humidity

9 Likes

Did you end up coming my way bro? If so I’ll be in that area within the next couple weeks, you’ll have to hit me up

1 Like

Really Nice

Hey are you 'artisan of the L"artisan seed company ?

Bare

1 Like

I’m over here in AJ more towards Gold Canyon, I’m definitely down to meet up tho brotha!

2 Likes

I have the Artisan Genetics page on IG, but I’m not actually producing seeds yet. Likely another company trying to steal my rad name! Lol

2 Likes

good to see you back @Artisan! glad you and the plants made it safe! they DO look well after traveling such a long distance

keep us updated now that you’re all settled in

3 Likes

i got seeds if you need them, and ya give me a few weeks and we will definitely meet up

2 Likes

Good to be back brotha, I really missed you guys!

3 Likes

Update: plants are having their first sleep in the new home. Threw a dehu in to keep everything where we want it and we’re rockin and rollin!

3 Likes

Update: The plants are LOVING their new environment! It was looking like 5 wouldn’t make it from stress of the trip. That number has dropped to 3 not making it and 2 looking like they are fighting for life. New growth is looking like it’s starting and they just got a foliar earlier today during their night time. Overall everything is looking perky and great! Cheers OG :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Poppin some beans! We got some Strawberry Banana Sherbet from DNA Genetics some random bag seeds from some Jungle Boys flower I believe Florida Cake (TK x Wedding Cake) and the pre-mature one is a Gut Buster bag seed from Tru-Med in AZ. 4/6 have popped, 2 long ones are in coco already and left the other 2 so they’re roots get a little bigger. Very likely going to be popping some more here soon. Cheers OG!

4 Likes

Seedling Update: forgot about the other 2 that we’re left to get bigger lol they sprouted their first baby leaves in the paper towel so I tossed them in coco up to their necks and put them in a windowsill! The other 2 are already in the veg room and one popped up with its helmet still on (no pics, will get some at lights on). These are either Strawberry Banana Sherbet or some Jungle Boys bag seeds. My partner didn’t do that well at keeping separate and insisted we would be able to tell the difference. Makes for some mysterious fun though!

4 Likes

I was asking since I have some Starfighter from you and was wandering how it was
and what happen with Seven he disappear

Bare

1 Like

Seven ne fait plus partie de ce monde (paix à son âme) et Artisan a même crée une strain en son honneur. Je ne pense pas non plus que l’auteur du post aie conscience que nous parlons d’un breeder (qui s’est retiré pour d’autres projets persos) présent sur la scène depuis environ 13 ans, on va dire que c’est juste un concours de circonstance ;o)

tchuss

2 Likes

I think you got the wrong guy, brotha

1 Like

Update: Unfortunately due to some user error numbers have been dropping on the clones. When watering we left the run off in the tray because we didn’t know how we would get it out and some plants have been heavily affected. The Mendo Breath’s are looking terrible, but out of I think 7, 3 look very nice ( the ones not sitting in run off) the Skywalker has the lowest numbers with 3 also looking nice 1 ehh and 1 on the edge and the Miss USA is looking overall great with only 1 being heavily affected despite a good 4 of them sitting in run off.

Assorted pics to show overall status- some through the Grow room glasses to correct color

Miss USA

Mendo Breath

Skywalker

Mendo Breath

Skywalker

Miss USA

5 Likes

Update: The plants that are healthy are kicking ass! Then we have the ones that are not doing so good, coming back slowly or dying just as slow. It’s hard to tell in a new setup you’re not used to. We had some drainage problems and had to cut more holes in the pots. Since then all the strong plants have perked up like crazy. On all the big ones roots are poking through the bottom of the pots so I’m happy for good root development. Miss USA seems to be our strongest strain right now. Skywalker is second with the Mendo coming in last. My partner has said that he thinks the Mendo was the highest yielded though so that may be a hard loss. I am pretty pleased with results though. We are going to be taking clones in probably about a week and should get the numbers back up ASAP. It’s going to be a great end of the year! Cheers OG!

Miss USA

Skywalker OG

Mendo Breath

Seedlings- I believe are the Strawberry Banana Sherbet from DNA

4 Likes

Just hangin out in here with the plants, jamming Zeppelin, enjoying a bowl of Sled Dog from Tru Med dispensary here in AZ. The healthy ones are growing bigger each day and some still hanging on for life. The seedlings are a little stretchy, but otherwise looking very healthy. Also, tossed the remaining 9 Strawberry Banana Sherbet seeds in water about 18 hours ago and they have all sunk. Will let them soak a little longer and toss them in paper towel. Cheers OG!

4 Likes

Poppin more seeds! Got some nice strains here and this pic is a day old. A lot of them are showing tails already after 24 hours and put into paper towel to let them get bigger. I have been super busy with work and haven’t got any pics of the plants but they look great! I will get some pics at lights on.

4 Likes

Lights on! I bet you guys don’t even recognize these girls, huh? There’s a few hanging in there from the initial dwindling, but the rest are really rockin! I gave them all a nice defoliation and they are opening up beautifully. Some group shots and my favorite individual plants from each strain. As for the seedlings, we are dying for a t5 or something that we can get closer to the plants. Stretching wildly and the large pot size doesn’t help. Going to plant in solo cups next set of seedlings and try some different lighting solutions. Also, I have found out that the Miss USA was actually just Strawberry Banana. Not disappointed though because she still super vigorous and a great strain.

Favorite Skywalker OG
Favorite Strawberry Banana
Favorite Mendo Breath

5 Likes