Ashley's Garden

Just caught up with the thread and I got to hand it to ya, you grow some beautiful plants! Can’t wait to see what you got in store! Going to set to watching, those lorelines are going to be fire!!

5 Likes

thanks so much, I cant wait for them!! :hugs:

2 Likes

update

12 Likes

Those are looking good I like the colors on the cowboy one

1 Like

a. everything looks great!
b. you inspired me to dig my camera back out and poke around with getting some photos with something other than my phone.

I hope you have continuing success!

6 Likes

so I got some seeds from a home breeder that are auto fems Zweet Grape x Tropicana Cookies. Labeling is wrong but I’m pretty sure its x tropicana cookies and not bubblegum. anyways they stay short so i put one in water lol

7 Likes

Sounds like a fire cross, especially the Tropicana cookies :drooling_face:. Good luck!

1 Like

you got some beautiful girls there! I’m thinkin of pickin up a pack of midnight cowboy, genetics sound awesome and looks great. curious how she smokes tho, please let us know!!! :joy: :wink:

2 Likes

salmon river OG coming up

11 Likes

rosetta stoned

10 Likes

High Quality thread, love to see it

4 Likes

thank you it means a lot :hugs:

2 Likes

some updates

11 Likes

I ran Salmon River OG, maybe five years ago now. Everyone I shared it with loved it. I had one pheno that was straight up Play Doh smelling. Very dominate, very odd, but that made me love it more.
If something sticks around in my garden, longer than 1 or two cycles, it usually very good buds.
I ran her for a couple of years…until something else knocked her out of fight club rotation.
Lovely garden!

11 Likes

midnight cowboy

14 Likes

midnight cowboy … I think only 3 weeks are left well see :heart_eyes_cat:
what’s interesting … this plant looks similar to my skunk #1 I grew… besides the purple hues it has and much more trichome coverage on leaves…

17 Likes

Looking good. I’d wait a little longer though if it was me.

1 Like

yea im sure it will go longer :frowning: lol & thank you !!

2 Likes

zweet grape X tropicana cookies auto coming up :slight_smile:

9 Likes

added bamboo sticks & ties… the buds were starting to flop over

14 Likes