Atao Genetics

Salut à toute la communauté,

Roms here, by the pleasure to share my work and theories, original magus breeder since 2009.

Gonna reserve few of my magics for the fundraiser, peace!

Kenavo ar wech all

40 Likes

Pas possible!!! Un Breton de + je pensais que j’étais tout seul

Ma doué

2 Likes

Cannot wait to see incredible landrace crosses from you :fire: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

Bienvenue à l’OG @Roms !

Deep Chunk pollinated by Pakistan X18 sounds amazing…

Here’s to a new beginnings :seedling: and great times to come!

5 Likes

@Ras-T Enchanté mec, à se demander dans quel recoin de la planète il n’y aurait pas un BZH!!! Yec’hed mat breur! :beers:

@mongbae Thank you man, good to be known in this way! :star_struck:

3 Likes

@Maddawg Merci et salut à toi !
Indeed i look forward to explore and IBLing this Top Kouch cross, i’ll release few F1s for spring but only in private for now, patience bro! Same vibes with my Caribbean Dream (Saint Vincent*Lambsbread).

For 2023 i’ll work with my THCV bombs MazSwaz and Powered Thai, F3 needed for both.

:sunglasses:

8 Likes

it’s very nice to see you here and have a chance to chat :slight_smile:
many greetings, SAN

11 Likes

Hey salut SAN nice to meet you too! Cheers bro :green_heart:

7 Likes

All my breedings passion started 13 years ago with the Mazar I Shariff, TRSC. Pollinated outdoor 47°N BZH with just one male one female only, special lucky strawberry mom coincidence!

June

22 Likes

August

Apex without and cloned until 2012/13

19 Likes

September

15 Likes

October

25 Likes

Welcome to OG @Roms !

2 Likes

Thank you @Dirt_Wizard ! :v:

2 Likes

Quicly botrytis then mid Oct but 300 seeds to play with, only soft popo couple branch ^^

14 Likes

1 month of flowering less but very nice, good shit! :afghanistan:

2009 F2, 2011 F2BX, 2016 F3BX2, 2021 F4 :yum:

19 Likes

Welcome to OG @Roms!

3 Likes

I hope you do not mind, @Roms , but I have this saved in my files from reading your threads on ICMag and I figured it would be a good introduction for folks here to your breeding projects, though I am sure there are more than this you could talk about:

Also @Tonygreen talking about your Afrobub he crossed with the GG4 RIL, I got some of these and am very excited to try them:

The Mriko Yarkhun is a very interesting genetic, I was trying to trace the lineage of Reeferman’s Tuna Kush and saw that Mriko had said he was fairly confident that it was the Yarkhun he gave Charles years earlier:

12 Likes

Welcome. Looking forward to learning from your grow. Are Mazjam and Mazswaz available anywhere?

Peace

3 Likes

I’ve been interested in the Swazi red for some time now , I’ve always wondered if that is what wound up in Jamaica that became known as Jamaican red.
Any of those still around by chance ?

7 Likes