Atao Genetics

Oh man, Roms is here? Lucky for thr community here, true cannabis people and kind head :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

18 Likes

Welcome @Roms glad you signed up here. That Swazi red does sound fantastic. Very interested in your work

4 Likes

@Tejas Thank you !

@Dirt_Wizard Yeah 2021 list that need to be updated thanks!

Hey I didn’t know that Tuna Kush is related to Mriko’s Yarkhun, thank you for the info! Knowing the Yarkhun isn’t pure BLD and as landrace there’s a lot of selection work to find the best and deselect the rest! Also very hermie heirloom so difficult to work with, recessivity is strong so its sex fragility need several generations to be clean up but in the other hand the landrace recessive power is also very interesting to find better ones resinous BLD in offsprings!

Yes big up to Tony, I made this AfroBubble with his repro of BOG’s Sour Bubble, crossed with Afropips’s Power Malawi (Malawi Gold*Pure Power Plant). The Afro heritage for his new four way cross with Gorilla Glue need to be focus i look forward his results, potency and vigor should be level up no doubt! THCVs, acids and terpenes of Africa should balance SB and GG strong indica properties, just need few weeks more of flowering aha! :wink:

14 Likes

@LivingBlackSoil Thank you, ya can check SeedHeaven for Mazjam :wink: Peace!

@Heritagefarms Ya glad to have preserved Afropip’s gear Swazi Red, sadly it seems that iam the only one online with it! Anyway no problem Swazi Red and Gold are alive and strong in situ Eswatini, even the King there smoke and grow, very great culture since centuries and centuries!
About the Red notion, just classics variation of pure NLD, BlackRedGoldGreen declinaisons :wink:

8 Likes

@Tonygreen Ya Man thank you, take care bro i can be very bad too!! :sunglasses:

@Mrgreenthumb Thank you for welcoming, Swazi properties and effects are very special yes but smoke is dark, classic Afro spicy metal gunpowder carroty floral honey lance in throat ^^

7 Likes

Welcome to OG! Another old school legend in the mix!

2 Likes

Merci et bienvenue à toi aussi @TopShelfTrees1 :v:

5 Likes

Swazi Ruz

12 Likes

12 Likes

12 weeker pheno, BlackRed kind, more potent heartbeats and trippy with heavy understones

19 Likes

That Blackred looks very tasty and potent

3 Likes

Cheers @Mrgreenthumb :slight_smile:
Ya potent one, (Petula cut, mom of my F1 Swazi*Lebanese) but not tasty at all, dark smoke but with good cure it becomes better and less metallic, hints of floral, honey, anise…

Here’s more grown by amigo GreatDalas,
Capture (1).PNG

15 Likes

18 Likes

Here the Red Raid, (Red Thai x Swazi Red) grown by SydBarrett

23 Likes

Looks like that strain yielded very well…

2 Likes

Ya most of my strains are yielders according pure NLDs heritage.

Here’s my Powered Thai (Red Thai x Power Malawi (Malawi Gold*Pure Power Plant))
Grown by Syd Barrett,

23 Likes

17 Likes

18 Likes

Cheers!
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

viola! very nice plants.

3 Likes