Snowlotus mix . Bodhi mix "love mix" poly hybrid

No big deal. Can’t fault that.

However, if that’s the case, then I think sending the seeds to someone who can run them all in open pollination would more effectively serve your stated purpose, and the greater good.

8 Likes

you want to run the F2s for seed instead. You are going great in you other grows.

I agree but sadly no one has stepped up to the plate.

1 Like

Lemme chew on that thought today and get back tonight…
Just got to game out the timing so as to not over commit :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am leaning towards yes, but if someone else pops up before I get back to confirm then run with it!

2 Likes

You might try posting in this big thread that’s dedicated to what you’re looking for; might get more traction there:

10 Likes

I will check that out for sure

2 Likes

And please post pics of the seed pack and details of its provenance to corroborate your request. Since you’re somewhat new, this helps to add validity to your request.

7 Likes

I can vouch that @anon71563794 has already done me a solid!
Newb to newb :fist_right::boom::fist_left:

1 Like

snowlotus mix.PNG So 100 percent looking at this twice I messed up. I did’nt see the second part of the label until I zoomed in to make this. I feel like I should pull this I am embarrassed.

10 Likes

It happens. I think it would still be an exciting pack to grow. Snow lotus leaners should be fairly easy to spot.

7 Likes

I can’t quite make that out,

does it say “snow lotus mega mix love gift” ?

4 Likes

I believe so. I don’t have the originals. these are f2s. I mean they might be fun But not what I thought

6 Likes

Yeah, no big deal but you might want to edit the first post to say whoops, it’s not actually snow lotus F2, it’s seeds made from the plants grown out of a mix pack of seeds all from the Snow Lotus daddy. Very much like the CSI “Fallen soldiers” freebies where it’s seeds from one pollen donor and many mom cuts, but all mixed up because they fell on the floor during harvest.

So what you have are not actually F2, or they’re very unlikely to be F2 and you could never know one way or the other. They’re [random and unknown snow lotus cross] x [random and unknown snow lotus cross]. Oh well. Hope it’s good smoke either way. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

want to grow a few? Now that they are a mix I will just let anyone interest grow them out just to see.

4 Likes

I’d pop a couple of those. I have a couple other questionable origin seed to run. :wink:

3 Likes

Ohhh :open_mouth: so it’s a Snow lotus BXF2? :joy::joy::joy: jk

2 Likes

I’d love to give some a shot but as @nube said. Provenance is key. We know they are snow lotus mega mix. But do we know how they were worked after that? Any links to that grow that made the ones you have?

2 Likes

instagram , dude supposedly open pollinated. I never claimed anything. I explained earlier in the thread is why I wasn’t addressing it. @nube already felt the need to explain f2s to me so I was kind of done. I have corrected the title because it was a good idea.

7 Likes

I want to add I’m not giving you a hard time at all. Mistakes happen. Also, I reallywould love to grow some :sunglasses:

5 Likes