Attention : if anyone sent me seeds to grow

Thought I’d throw this up if you sent me seeds to test and I haven’t posted about them chances are I’d forgot!
If that’s the case give me a shout out and I’ll get them going. Old stoner brain doesn’t work as good as it used to .

12 Likes

I hear ya brother, try not to keep notes, sure I sent you some beans this month, get them in when you can. I have my list on the free seed thread if you need to check strains.

4 Likes

Yup I know you have some on the way to me nothing has showed as of yet I try to let people know when there received . As far as I know I’ll check the strain list you provided .
Just got some the other day spent a month in the mail system I’m sure I could of hitchhiked in 3 days been back home sooner .

3 Likes

If they were in a vial marked a or b they would be from me

3 Likes

No don’t think I’ve got a A or B vial unidentified. My thought was me promising to run someone’s gear and not done it yet .

Those of you that sent seeds with no time frame to run thank you and I will eventually get them into the rotation , I just hate to promise to run something ASAP and not do it .

3 Likes

Got some more mother’s milk sprouting along with some Sakura and black Dominica x black lime reserve as well as Death Star x BLR . See how many I can kill this round .

4 Likes

The BD x BLR who’s gear is it I saw some on an auction they got my attention

That definitely should be strong and show some color at finish

1 Like

Smokie pockets

1 Like

I thought so I need to hit him up thanks :+1:

1 Like

soloberry 2/3 ? i thought you didn’t get any to sprout but i don’t remember

1 Like

That’s correct zero I lie got 3 up out of the original try they died a slow death over 3/4 days last of the seeds went black .

Bump :desert_island::+1:t3: 10

Thought I’d bring this back up if I was supposed to get something growing you sent please let me know . Also if anyone is waiting on seeds from me please let me know if they arrived or not , I can resend if necessary.

I sent some to you last week. They have to cross the border so they may not be there yet. Be on the lookout for a white envelope that appears to be sent from a church.

1 Like

I’m sure there is a few packages on route I remember the church donation heading my way nothing as of yet . I try to keep track of what’s coming from who so I can let them know they have arrived just hope I don’t miss letting someone know that I’ve received them .

Also those that are waiting for mail from me all letters have been mailed out just hope they make it in a reasonable time.

1 Like

Just wanted to bump this back to the top again .
Thinking I should be sprouting more seed that’s been offered up to me ?