Attic growing with V (CLOSED)

Hey guys and gals, I’ve underwent the process of converting my attic into a growing space. I liked the idea of getting fresh air and stealth at the same time. I normally prefer growing outdoors. I am 2000 ft above sea level and get decent light outdoors. I wanted UV led lights and found that indoor lighting gas really gotten advanced. I found a 1800w Cob led light that only uses 300w. With a very wide spec. 225$ amazon. I bought two. These use sunshine led cobs that are for bloom only 380-800nm spectrum. I started blue rhino femenized seeds from postitronics seeds. And zamaldelica femenized seeds from ace seeds. I’ve been using girlscout cookie reg from bagseed outdoors with nice results. I reordered more. I ordered some autos this time. Cheese and sweetooth3. Dutch passion mazar, blue amnesia from ministry seeds. Here goes nothing!

21 Likes

you’ll go down to the bottom of the reply box it says upload… click it, find your pic and wait for it to upload 100% and spit a picture code out before you hit reply… since you’re new you are limited for a couple days on how much you can post

but other that that it all sounds great… now get them pics up and show us what you got

8 Likes

10 Likes

@ Kommandant Toaster :bread: :point_up:

:laughing: (at the toast, not the grow)

Welcome to the madhouse, @V4vendetta !

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

When I was 16 I discovered this place. 17 years later I return. That old bushy grower was my fav thread.

14 Likes

Anyone ever noticed or had triple fan leafs, I am getting it from the blue rhino.

15 Likes
8 Likes

New beans came today!

8 Likes

Nice, I’m a pretty big fan of Delicious Seeds.

5 Likes

It’ll be my first experience.

5 Likes

Thank you all for a warm welcome. I really appreciate it.

5 Likes

hey brother who’s blue rhino is that??? an old grower i knew had blue rhino maybe 18 years ago in Winnipeg and to date it was top 3 best weed I’ve ever smoked for sure… i cant seem to find when positronics released theirs…

nice setup bro, should be able to pull some nice buds… you need some of those green lens glasses though

5 Likes

Advice and requirements depending on many many things left unsaid and untold…

But…

Do build a good cabinet or tent within attic. Great risk that warm grow area and cold outdoors will make condensation into structure. Condensation leads to mold and fungus. Mold and fungus lead to misery. Misery leads to anger. Path to the dark side poorly planned grow spaces are.

6 Likes

Its exactly why I chose it. Its got vents from both sides. In one side out the other. It does it hot and cold tho. Loll its a full time job keeping temps optimal. I come home on lunch. Im 5 min away.

4 Likes

Picked them up on seedsupreme. Maybe two months ago. They say its postitronics seeds? I dunno man. I have two of them but the one you see is the shorter of the two the taller has been a little bitch always stressing and hates water. The short one likes to be misted Alot. Not so much watering although handles stress well. 85 degree to 60.

5 Likes

Amazon for glasses on the way,bro. Iam using reg sunglasses. 3600watts burning no problem seeing lol and i try not to spend more then a few minutes in there at a time. Thanks for looking out man.

5 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

cool man those green ones make everything way better, looks like normal … and btw ‘equivalent wattage’ is practically meaningless … whatever it pulls from the wall is all that really counts… so you got 600w which is still good, generally can count on 1+ grams per watt with COB LED

4 Likes