Attic growing with V (CLOSED)

Critical orange punch auto little tiny clone. Its been a week since cut. Starting to drop a little CS on it. I’m not transplanting it. This is just a little experiment.

2 Likes

Mazar recovering from ph changes.

ph burn and overwatered.

1 Like

Cheese male did not produce any seeds on anything. Not even itself. Back to the drawing board. So again sweetooth pollen will be used again on what’s left of blue amnesia and mazar auto. Mazar will finish on time with seeds thankfully. Sad that the cheese didn’t work. Hopefully the cs works on the critical op auto clone. Otherwise…im starting to think about getting the male GDP in action soon…and maybe the critical super silver haze from delicious seeds. Get us some critical granddaddy silver haze seeds.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Mazar auto

a

6 Likes

Overflow issues

3 Likes

Critical orange punch auto

mazar auto

3 Likes

Blue rhino

Cheese male piece of shit…
Critical OP catching up to the flowering one

3 Likes

Gigantic critical OP auto

Blue rhino
Blue amnesia haze auto pollinated with sweetooth auto.

4 Likes

How things really look when I take a pic with my phone

Vs how they look after a color fix :

4 Likes

6 Likes

Mazar auto pollinated with sweetooth auto

6 Likes

Critical orange punch auto Pollinated with sweetooth auto. (Small amount)

4 Likes

Outdoors ft. Lauderdale Florida. Old friend growing these. Thought I would post em. Known him for 25 years.

3 Likes

So the blue am auto I chucked because colloidal silver was stressing it too much. When I say chucked I mean I gave it to my dad to play around with. I told him smoking the silver is toxic. Old hippie is in his late 60s and says what doesn’t kill him makes him stronger. Ok dad your right…anyways lol. Play around with it he did. He’s been taking the paste I’ve made from raisins, honey and old eggshells and fermenting it in water with golden tree. He showed me the results and i was kinda stunned at what I saw and smelt. The soil literally smells like someone vomited. The buds smell amazingly good despite the revolting smell of the soil. Looks like he found a good feeding system at least for flowering plants.

Grown under a 75w soft white. And at times natural sunlight. Pretty dark cloudy winter this has been.

6 Likes

Just another day…

7 Likes

Mazar auto

6 Likes

3 Likes

Critical orange punch Auto
its big, but for size references I have the mazar auto next to it. Pot size will determine yield. As you can see.

Close up of the cola.
The other three are still stretching.
These are all in five gallon buckets.

6 Likes

Mazar auto harvest

6 Likes