Attic growing with V (CLOSED)

Ph problems ruined my seeds. Time to harvest. Need smoke anyways. Jars 25% filled.

1 Like

Enjoyed reading your thread bro.

3 Likes

Welcome back home man. Thanks for the compliment.Trying to get my harvests looking like the ones I saw from back in the day. Next winter ill get HPS with these new solstrips everyone’s using. Power bill warfare man. Thanks for stopping by, ill be following your breeding thread.

2 Likes

Free 4oz sample of jewel is in the mail. All I had to do was pay 6$ of shipping. https://3gemsnutrition.com/
4oz makes 118 gallons.

Clones vegging
GDP male

3 Likes

COP auto

4 Likes

Beautiful day

I rented a very fast car with no top, picked up a few things too.

3 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

Zamaldelica clones

5 Likes

Seeds to skuff hopefully this Shit works. Im ready for some babys.

6 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

I directly sowed seeds today after scuffing. I planted: (1)lemon haze bagseed (1) delicious seeds Critical SSH photo fem (1) freedom of seeds Dieselious photo fem (2)Seedmans sweet tooth S1 auto (2) cheese×ST auto (1) Ministrys Blue amnesia×ST auto.

3 Likes

Critical super silver haze, dieselious and one seedsman sweettooth S1 auto popped. I have more seeds germing. Not bad its 65 degrees in the attic and these are popping! The best thing is I didn’t have to pay for any of these seeds. Freebies or my bred seeds.

3 Likes

CSSH

Dieselious (GDP×sourD) ST auto is weird looking. just the skin no biggie.Its in direct sunlight right now.

4 Likes

Gave them all the recommend strength of jewel. All stage plant nuits with a little watery coffee.

5 Likes

Lemon haze is up, ST auto is a dud. Still germing more.

5 Likes

Sorry for lack of posting my dads been in the hospital and now ruby’s missing.

3 Likes

You take care of your father and find Ruby. We will all be here when you get back! :+1::seedling:

4 Likes