Attic growing with V (CLOSED)

2 Likes

5 Likes

Zamaldelica This has never been topped. Main cola is untouched. Clones are strictly taken from substems

8 Likes

Zamaldelica clones

6 Likes

Still going strong CSSH

2 Likes

I have to take Alot more clones from zamaldelica or she’ll never fit through my opening to the attic. Transplant is April fools day, as long as the ground temps are 65 degrees plus. Which is doubtful. More like may 1st.

4 Likes

5 Likes

That’s a lot of growth going on. How many acres you planting in the spring? :open_mouth:

Looking good. I would love to have a few of those Z cuts to toss in my tent.

Peace, Ganja

3 Likes

It takes these awhile to develop roots, some dont make it. Especially if I just dip and trench em in a pot with soil. Kinda like going to a shooting range. I know I need to kill the target, but I might miss few times. So I bring the extra ammo out to make sure. Edit Just the two biggest mothers will go outside. My state won’t legally allow me to grow medical outdoors.

5 Likes

I’m getting ready to breed my GDP male with a zamaldelica clone. It’ll be a few months but you are more then welcome to some seeds when im done. I’ve never sent a cut. Not sure how I would keep it alive. Suggestions?

2 Likes

If this bill passes. It will be up to the county your in to decide rules and regulations for recreational and medicinal will be, if they in fact choose to legalize fully. https://house.mo.gov/billtracking/bills191/hlrbillspdf/1901H.01I.pdf

1 Like

View out my back door, im thinking late April for the transplant.

8 Likes

Love the close up shots of the crystals on those girls keep them coming!

4 Likes

Definitely fruity. The lighter green plant I harvested taste like strawberry with a fruity pebbles kinda finish GDP is known for. The darker one is like Hawaiian punch. Almost exactly.

7 Likes

This COP looks like its leaning towards the sativa end of the phenotypes.

7 Likes

Close up on the odd ball COP

9 Likes

8 Likes

CSSH

ST/BAST/BA

6 Likes

2 Cheese X Sweettooth autos and the last COP seed I have. Id be willing to bet the cop will have a tail in 6-8 hrs.

3 Likes

Cop is open. Ill give it another 6-8 hrs before planting.

The cheese/ST need hand cracked then ill sow directly into soil.

3 Likes