Attic growing with V (CLOSED)

Traditionally you would put said mixture in the ground and over a few months it would ferment. But I don’t recommend that. Keep the jug of this mixture in a dark warm place for at least a few weeks to a month. Anything past that you will need to filter the mix which I don’t like doing. Good luck, don’t burn your plants; start light then work up to full strength!

3 Likes

11 Likes

COP auto

STBA
CSSH

5 Likes

One of the culled males from @Spacecowboy devil/lowryder auto. Thanks @ReikoX for hooking him up.

Its already starting to pollinate.
Using some on the sativa COP auto. ill keep pollinating her for a week or two.

8 Likes

Get it bubba! Looking like it got snowed on a little :call_me_hand::muscle:

3 Likes

Right it would have been a shame to just throw away

2 Likes

Thats the brightest full moon Ive ever seen! Make my seeds pop MF!

ST S1 autos
Cory’s surprise bag seed, cheese × ST auto.

5 Likes

COP ODD BALL

Another week on the third and final cut

6 Likes

zamaldelica clones

6 Likes

4 Likes

Sweettooths

And Cory’s surprise made it too.

4 Likes

Blue rhinos got a transplant

the powder is rooting hormone not mildew.

4 Likes

As did the GDP clones.

3 Likes

Coming along nicely. Good shit m8! :+1:

4 Likes

I planted those seeds right before a supermoon. The pots dried out too much a few days ago. Im lucky I had any come up at all. But the germ ratio isn’t good so far. Pretty shitty 10% good thing their all female.

3 Likes

In fact I might only end up with two sweettooths. The COP sativa im pollinating looks like it worked; all the white hairs have turned red overnight. I went ahead and pollinated the odd ball too for shits and grins.

This why I call it oddball :

6 Likes

More oddness :
Blue Rhino clone from the mother that has triple fan leaves showing interesting deformitys.

4 Likes

11 Likes

Do you live by a nuclear facility of some sort by chance?

3 Likes

Only thermal power is used here. Built this a place over a volcano. Welcome my son, to the machine.

4 Likes