Attic growing with V (CLOSED)

I am growing mainly autos. I have reg blue dream, reg granddaddy, fem blue rhino and zamaldelica but the rest are all autos.

4 Likes

This is the SweetToothAuto. Today were at seven weeks. (One week into full bloom). Its around two ft. But developed substems as healthy and tall as the main cola. Heres a close up of the main cola :slight_smile:

3 Likes

. Seeing as how I only bought one sweetooth seed right away I planned on making more and preserving pollen for future auto breeding.

Success. Only used on the small bottom substems that would produce much bud anyway.

6 Likes

Blue amnesia just under two weeks. The spec on this strain says seed to harvest 6-7 weeks. It should start to show preflowers in 5 -7 days.

Blue dream reg just under two weeks. This one is a hybrid from a unknown male. Always label your pollen. The blue dream female was high in cbd.

This is Mazar auto just under two weeks.

Cheese auto (freebie from seedbank) 5 weeks old. Preflowers should turn to buds soon.

3 Likes

Some spec on the hardware I’m using:

1 Like

1 Like

Next on my list to order and quickly.

3 Likes

Zamaldelica two months old. Its more then twice as wide as it is tall. Ready to take clones this week.

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @V4vendetta

May your plants be green and vigorous.

Peace

Bonged

3 Likes

Good to be here. Thanks a bunch man.

3 Likes

Grand daddy purple from the original breeders.

Cheese auto freebie runt. Started putting small amount of CS on nodes for some auto pollen. I want to make a mazar auto hybrid with cheese.

3 Likes

I’ve never made fem myself but i heard once pollen sacs start forming etc you can cut the branch off and leave it in a cup of water on a windowsill or something to finish off without accidental pollination

2 Likes

I’m going to turn the whole plant male if I can. I have these small ones under a 72 watt led.non UV. but its in a corner of my grow room till I have sacs.

2 Likes

The sweetooth is right next to the other cheese auto, so the cheese will have a few seeds from the pollen from sweetooth. The small cheese will not be in the attic after ten days of CS.

1 Like
3 Likes
3 Likes

end of 8th week. Auto sweetooth. Two weeks of full budding. Less then 3 weeks till harvest.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Two Dutch passion lime daiquiri and two critical orange punch seeds germing .

2 Likes

be really careful with molds and mildews from the wood and attic.

2 Likes