Attic growing with V (CLOSED)

Smallest clones

3 Likes

The two COP AUTOS Odd ball

sativa COP AUTO

7 Likes

Blue rhino blueberry pheno

preflowers are pollinated This is one of the three clones taken from this pheno.

6 Likes

Clone from the other pheno

CSSH GDP female

5 Likes

Zamaldelica mother

4 Likes

Devil×lowryder auto male from @ReikoX

4 Likes

After a smoke test I find I like the taste of odd ball the best like fruit/skunk/sour. Very relaxing stone but not sleepy or groggy feeling but head high and body high at the same time, overall iam very very high with a slight hint paranoid feeling on the head high part turning psychedelic. The sativa pheno isn’t a super sativa. Taste like orange juice with earthy wood notes. Head high that will make you groggy if your not careful. Smoked in smaller amounts results in a high that is manageable and clear headed, good for beginners who dont want paranoia. Its not euphoric and potency will be tested again once I pick the last of this harvest not impressed like I am with the odd ball. Wish the buds were bigger though on odd ball.

4 Likes

Finished product

3 Likes

Finished product

10 Likes

These are the last three zamaldelica to root in water. Still dont care if there’s roots or not internal timer is saying time to bud.

3 Likes

Blue amnesia haze auto × seedmans sweet tooth auto

Critical orange punch auto

5 Likes

A little @Undead-Toker style being copied here. I had to tie the main cola back and all the large substems a few days ago. Didn’t like it too much but a day after a decent feeding she’s looking better.

6 Likes

Fell out of the attic again. Jesus Christ this shits gonna kill me.

10 Likes

Dates for Medical Cannabis in Missouri:

June 4th
All applications forms and instructions posted; based on final rules.
July 4th
Begin accepting patient/caregiver ID applications.
Aug 3rd
Begin facility license applications.
Dec 1st
Deadline for approval Aug 3rd applications.

4 Likes

Looking great! Thanks @ReikoX again, @Spacecowboy too. You guys rock!

6 Likes

Yep I got that ten for you too

2 Likes

No need anymore bro. Thanks for coming through on it man!

2 Likes

Ok cool I trough it towards Bill’s lol

1 Like

Zamaldelica mother is filling out in the middle now. Looks like another week of stretching, getting closer…

6 Likes

Buds filled with seeds…

6 Likes