CSSH

3 Likes

Blue rhino

5 Likes

Blue amnesia X sweet tooth

4 Likes

Original GDP clones

6 Likes

If anyone wants some of the seeds iam breeding just let me know. No cost associated. These seeds will all be crossed with @ReikoX devil/lowryder auto. Zamaldelica, blue rhino, and original GDP crosses will need to be f2’d to insure 100% autoflower, maybe F3’d. I am reducing the lighting to speed this process up. Next round ill be doing some different crosses. Iam looking at some flash regular auto seeds, there’s Alot to choose from but the Panama lime or doctor shiva are the two I am leaning towards.

5 Likes

Catching pollen in a wind free environment.

natural sunlight

5 Likes

No plans on maybe feminizing some of the GDP??? I’d 100% give them a home in my grow area if you did. :+1:

2 Likes

I don’t think my CS is good anymore. I need to score some fresh CS. I gotta a buddy who makes it now. Every thing is pollinated except the gdp, as of right now. So…I could S1 them. Iam also afraid of chucking two different pollen so close to one another. No certain way to know what bred what…

5 Likes

Once we have 100% autos F2’d, then ill feminized them. Alot of these plant are feminized seeds. I want open up the gene pool a little so we have a variety of phenotypes to F2-F3 from.

3 Likes

Oh I see. I understand your plan now. The devil/lowryder will be the stud for all the other strains so you will just add a bit pollen to each plant. I’ll keep watching with interest. :popcorn:

2 Likes

Yes. I need him for my future males. By going regular I can make the best selections from the males that i will use in the breeding.

2 Likes

That and the devil/lowryder is a fast auto. So these breeding rounds should go by quick. This round will be long. Zamaldelica has 90-100 days of flowering even though ace seeds said they selected the shortest flowering times from the zamal parents. 8-10 weeks on blue rhino and GDP.

2 Likes

perfect for the attic! Dehumidifies and air conditions. 360$ air purifier too now that iam looking at it. 3 in 1 unit.

3 Likes

Friend got me this from Mexico, how nice of her!

5 Likes

Also the critical super silver haze fem photo I have will also start budding too. This would be good to use a GDP CS male on…otherwise its getting turned into a auto. It has a floral/purfumy/earthy-skunk smell on the stem rubbing. The devil/lowryder has a straight skunk smell. I would think adding a pure skunk to all these fruity varieties I’m growing would be better then adding the purfumy/skunk to them. Basing on what I am smelling. So far I am very pleased with the male devil/lowryder.

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

9 Likes

Odd ball

four viable seeds Buds were dry so I cut it down. Id say it died three or four days ago.

6 Likes