Attic growing with V (CLOSED)

For the cheap-skates in the world (like me), here’s a link to make your own CS on the cheap. Author claims it is superior to anything you can buy. I’ve made some myself (2nd method) and it served the purpose, so I can verify it does work.

How to make Colloidal Silver – Directions for Making Best Colloidal Silver

4 Likes

Thanks fellas for the heads up. Thats cool
@Schmokey but i don’t mind paying a dollar an oz.

3 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

Best use of attic space I’ve ever seen…:+1:

Looks great, must be a blast…

Peace
DaFozz

7 Likes

Hey VendettaV4,

nice pics of your attic! I love your attic garden and as you my be know, I AM an attic grower too due to the fact that I have no basement :wink:

I begin to have problems now with raising temps, last autumn as well a bit… I keep control over temps with much effort, so I have to carry every day 20 liter of water minimum per day up there for the humidifier, water for the plants and for the aircooler vent…:heart:

How are you working, how are your temps there please?

Much Love, happy flowers and High Times for you bro!

4 Likes

I only run lights at night @AUM. Just 12/12. I would recommend you switch to photos instead of autos for the summer. In a few hours I’ll be shutting down for the day. Air conditioner will be needed for mid summer. And yes dude! Lmao I know what it’s like to carry fuck tons of water up a ladder. Not my most favorite thing to do…but it has to be done.

8 Likes

Thank you for that thought bro :slight_smile: Yeah, it has to be done and it is good to do it with love, the water will take on that vibration and that is good for the ladies :wink:

Be blessed with lots of love and and loads of big buds! :heart:

That cristal comes from the words gratitude and LOVE …

6 Likes

Thanks @AUM. That’s kind of you.

4 Likes

Two bags of ocean forest for 20$

8 Likes

Damn its 25 bucks per where ibam from

2 Likes

It’s normally 16.97 a bag here. Then take four bucks off for each coupon I used. Then I signed up for a discount card and they took another 5$ off. 2 of the last four on sale. I left two for another lucky soul to find.

7 Likes

You are welcome :wink: I just reflect you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thats a good deal bro :wink: And I read about it, seems a good thing, can you give then normal water at ph 7? I can take normal tabwater, but I refine it :wink:

3 Likes

What are doing about cooling your space V? Has to get brutally hot up there on sunny day in warm weather. I’m just north of the US border and it gets so hot in my attic during the summer I can’t stand being up there for more than a couple minutes.

5 Likes

Well it’s not 100 degrees up there or anything. These plants I am growing have mainly adapted to my dry hot/cold climate in the attic. Aa long as there fed they do just fine. Believe me I have plenty plants that can’t survive in my Attic Desert Storm :desert:.

7 Likes

Blue amnesia haze × sweet tooth auto looking good. These are in pots the size of coffee mugs. To incourage early budding. Sweet tooth was a 12 week seed-to-harvest auto. Blue am was a 6-7 week seed-to-harvest. But now its being bred with GDP and I’ll be making f2,f3 and a f4 to get her back to a pure auto. Should be a fun phenotype hunt.

13 Likes

I try to keep my water PH to 6.6. Even lower when i am flowering plants. My plants veg the best when soil PH is 7.0. But I like keeping soil PH down 6.5 to 6.3 is best for flowering plants.

5 Likes

Zamaldelica clone got huge! GDP stud in the backdrop giving her his seed…Critical Super Silver HazeCritical Orange Punch autoBlue RhinoZamaldelica

10 Likes