Attic growing with V (CLOSED)

Nice looking line up of autos your running and breeding ! In the pics you’ve posted the far right side giants are those autos? I’m still trying to get a idea on quality and quantity’s of today’s autos , is 3 oz or better achievable ?

3 Likes

Right now the only ones I know of to get that kinda weight indefinatly is with Dutch passions COP @ShiskaberrySavior . Stitch has big ass plants. The main reason I bought blue amnesia from ministry is because leafly said it would produce 112g in 6-7 weeks. Maybe under HPS with Co2…LOL. Basicly the longer it takes to grow the better yeilds you’ll get. So 6-7 weeks isnt enough time to pull that kinda weight. Flash autoflowers by Stitch (old-school member) has really large plants. Good to top them and scrog them. Next auto that I am ordering will be from flash auto seeds.

3 Likes

And no thats the blue rhino mom after i topped her.

8 Likes

Thanks for the info blue rhino is a beast !

1 Like

Got stung multiple times last night from red wasps. May need a epi-pen. Swollen badly. Benadryl for now. I’ll wait til the last moment to see a doctor like any other man I know.

6 Likes

Ouch! Sorry bro. Hope the swelling goes down

3 Likes

Swelling went down. Had a small boil in my mouth appear. More Benadryl. I think I’ll be fine.

3 Likes

I hope that doesn’t get worse.

I dislike doctors, my last one was not too bad, after several years of my training him. Then he up and retired on me, and I have another one to start with now lol.

6 Likes

Found one more seed of COP auto x DL auto

6 Likes

Another week and I’ll pick the DL auto seeds out of these zamaldelica clones.

6 Likes

This is the other blue rhino mom

9 Likes

Making a mess in flip flops. Lol I am a dirty hippie. Shower is in my future dont worry!

8 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

Sourcing some fresh spring water that runs on the backside of my property.

11 Likes

Took a negative

9 Likes

(Devil×lowryder) X Zamaldelica seeds

10 Likes

Zamaldelica mother

GDP Close up of zamaldelica

12 Likes

My dinosaur eggs

Smoked those husks. One big hit. Definitely a narcotic heady psychedelic high. Leaves you feeling like you have brain freeze. Smells like candy. The taste is a earthy worldly flavor with hazy notes. Sugars have not developed enough for a real taste test though…

12 Likes

CSSH

100% germ ratio

8 Likes