Attic growing with V (CLOSED)

Sweet tooth autos should be interesting!

3 Likes

None of those grew. It is what it is. The only thing that’s left from those seed runs is these ST/BA autos. I’ll be F4ing these. And spacecowboy said he would do the same with his.

4 Likes

That sucks, were they old? I’ve been going through my old (15+ years) seed stash and planting a few at a time. 0 luck so far…boo

2 Likes

Last years breedings…space got a couple to grow. I have no luck with them.

2 Likes

Too bad, guess it wasn’t meant to be. On to the next ones!

3 Likes

Sweet tooth X Blue Amnesia auto bred with GDP… Definitely getting excited about these beans!

9 Likes

But the smell is rainbow sherbert ice cream. Which is actually what I remember oldbushygower grow report for ST3 saying. So its too bad more of the little fuckers didnt pop…i only planted 30 seeds. I got two to grow and as did @Spacecowboy.

12 Likes

Rainbow sherbet is a good descriptor, I can totally taste that now and want some lol

3 Likes

You wanna help me turn these into real autos @beacher?

3 Likes

How so? :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: < 20 characters

3 Likes

F1= no autos. F2=25% auto F3=50%, F4= 100%. Theoretically

4 Likes

I’ll F2 them this summer in the attic. Then send you the f2s. You make f3s send em. Same thing until we get 100% auto. Keep the select photosynthesis plants for yourself to make clones from. Its all gravy.

4 Likes

Hmm thats quite a proposition! I plan on building a small cabinet for pollination etc that’s far away from my other room, so come that time I might be interested.

Keep in mind it will be a small wardrobe or something, like only a few square feet, so I won’t be able to do any major selection…only a few small plants at a time.

4 Likes

F2 selection would be the most important. But at the same time you see the variation in F1s in this strain. How many plants can you run?

3 Likes

Oh ya. Sadly I probably won’t have space for that… I’ve got a backlog of seeds I want to pheno hunt through. I figured I could use the small cab for making fem auto seeds to have a bunch laying around, and for collecting pollen from select males.

3 Likes

Ummm, not quite the way it works. F3 will be 100% auto if you cross two auto F2s.

F3 gets tricky because you have 25% auto (pp), 25% photo (PP), and 50% half photo (pP/Pp). Depending on your selection, the pundit sqares works out different.

5 Likes

So what about the F2s what would be the ratio? @ReikoX

4 Likes

You had that right, auto x photo F1 = 100% “half photo” (pP).
F2 would be 25% auto (pp), 25% photo (PP), and 50% “half photo” (Pp/pP).

5 Likes

Ok thanks bro. My selection would be the 25% full auto so your saying if I cross the two dominant auto F2 genes then the F3 would be full auto? ( ppf2 X ppf2 = ppf3 at 100% ratio)

4 Likes

Im going to guess yes, with using what youve already said.

3 Likes