Attic growing with V (CLOSED)

That’s correct! Auto x auto is always an auto.

4 Likes

Thats not so bad :+1:. Three generations.
Thank you for chiming in @ReikoX!

4 Likes

If you wanna help breed these into f3 @ReikoX just say the word bro. Your usually pretty busy so I wont be surprised if your backlogged.

5 Likes

Currently have the Juanita project I want to bring to a full auto. I’m sure if you start a thread you will find some people willing to participate.

6 Likes

There’s alot of preservation seedruns that need a breeder right now. I dont wanna step on any toes. I will F2 them soon as i can, it’ll be a few months before i can germinate them unless they go outside. But I already have plans for the outdoor project.

4 Likes

There are many projects besides the preservation stuff…ibl’s, testers, auto’s etc Imho, you should follow ReikoX’s advice and start a thread to find help with this project - I am sure you’ll find someone in no time :wink: I am looking forward to seeing this take off

6 Likes

I just talked to @Spacecowboy… he stopped by to smell these himself. I talked to him about using all the seeds to make the selections and I can always help him out a bit with it as well. That way I can f2 the zamaldelica X Devil/lowryder cross when the GDP/zamaldelica seed run is over.

7 Likes

Blue rhino

CSSH

10 Likes

I’ll document on the seed run thread about these results as well…but this is indeed exciting news…so if you have already read above… I posted that I believed the plants were trying to autoflower on 24hrs of light. So I flipped the switch to 12/12 so I had a even canopy of anything non auto. I pulled some clones and kep them on 18 hours of light.
This was one of the two zamaldelicas I pulled out to test what was happening…

the other one started to revegg without having the 24 hours of light. Here’s a side by side.

7 Likes

Not knocking you but if I was you I wouldn’t flick ash into your pots. I have killed plants thinking it wouldn’t do any harm but apparently it’s all the toxins in the cigarettes that are harmful :+1: best of the luck on the experiments :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Not me growing these. But i feel you homie.

4 Likes

Most of the plants that I have had it with go to my dad to fuck around with…hes into smoking not growing but he knows how to keep a plant alive.

3 Likes

That cross sounds dank…I would love to see this cross.

K.

1 Like

Which one you talking about man?

The critical super silver haze is looking delicious! Yet another GDP cross I can’t cant wait to grow!

7 Likes

Blue rhino is looking the way I imagined it would when I was buying the seeds. Happy growers right here. No hermies popping out either :fire:.

6 Likes

And I felt the need to post a zamadelica pic since this is attic growing with v. And it is in the attic here’s a good one to put in the scrap book…

7 Likes

They are all looking great man, very sparkly long trichs on them.

3 Likes

Thanks dude. Ive had some watering issues with the heat which is causing some PH problems and as i try to regulate that I also need to feed them so some could be looking better. Thanks for the compliment @Shadey.

1 Like

Sorry Buddy…I guess the names would have helped…Haha
Critical Orange Punch x Sweetooth… Sounds very tasty…

K.

1 Like