Attic growing with V (CLOSED)

I used several cans of kilz before I started construction. And after construction was complete I sprayed and cleaned with bleach and rubbing alcohol. Two air purifier running and the air that gets blown up is from my house.

Plus the UV light im using kills mold. With all the air flow and the UV I still run the risk but its a low risk and im not selling to the public. What is good about the attic is when it warms up above 75 degrees the lady’s bugs up there go crazy and id rather have them do that Shit in my attic not my house.

5 Likes

And the humidity is 30%. Most people are running 45%.

But you know what guys, those who heed advice usually show improvement, so I will get a gal of kilz and paint every thing.

3 Likes

Heres some updated pics I think its a bit brighter in the attic now don’t you?

5 Likes

The plants thought so.

7 Likes

5 Likes

BTW my lights are on 24-7. I used to do 20on 4 off. But I only have 6 reg plants vegging for clones. Once I get enough clones ill go through and set my lights to 12/12.

2 Likes

HERES WHAT IAM BREEDING:
Blue Amnesia Auto × SweetToothAuto.

Cheese auto × Sweetooth auto

Cheese auto × mazar auto

Sweetooth auto × Sweetooth auto
No Pic* look up if you want to see pics.
Sweetooth auto × Blue rhino regular

<src="/uploads/default/original/3X/b/f/bf161b4aab180209af8569f5cb32a8ca4d4ebe64.jpg" width=“281” height=“500”>

4 Likes

Using CS Blue Amnesia Auto runt. Starting the spray as soon as prebuds show.

5 Likes

The manure I’m using : Bat guano, Rabbit guano and Cow manure. I also use blood meal and bone meal and worm casting. I mix woodland, potting soil and store bought top soil. I add vermiculite and sand. I take woodland top soil from deep in the woods and I make a fire with wood and then I put the fire out with the woodland soil, it sanitizes the soil and provides trace minerals from wood ash. I like to grind almonds and raisins with egg shells and after about a month of the soil calming down the ph with acidic water(5.5 ph) its ready to go. The sulfer/limestone water we have on tap has a PH of 7.8. The dehumidIfying unit I bought produces water that’s distilled with PH of 6.2. The woodland top soil is mainly moss I try to scrap up off the forest floor where the soil is black in color instead if red like most of it from all the clay, not that clay is bad or anything, its just not enough aeration. I use molasses with honey and natural maple syrup (all organic and usda certified) during flowering. Brown sugar when I am outdoors and I plant near honeysuckle.

6 Likes

All of my manure is 5 plus years old.

3 Likes

Can preflowers be pollinated? Im thinking yes, but im unsure. I’m trying it anyways. I just don’t want buds full of seeds, only a few.

2 Likes

The main reason why I asked about preflowers is because the zamaldelica is starting to flower…on 24 hrs of light.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Blue Amnesia Auto almost five weeks old

3 Likes

Cheese Auto seven weeks old.

4 Likes

Mazar Auto almost five weeks.

2 Likes

The Ninth Week : SweetToothAuto

3 Likes

Granddaddy Purple Regular

4 Likes

Critical Orange Punch Autos are popping. Five out of six germination ratio. The two lime daiquiri did not germ.

3 Likes