Attic growing with V (CLOSED)

1/3rd of the clones were moved closer to light to see how well they can take it. Zamaldelica has been a breeze to grow, no matter what you do it grows with without a hiccup. These clones are sitting in 40% humidity at the moment.

3 Likes

Lights went to 20 on four off. Best for the clones and gives the rest of the non autos a rest finally.

1 Like

Saves my power bill too.

1 Like

Mixed six new pots of soil.

I take all of this minus the brown sugar and put it all in a blender with water until thoroughly mixed.

The brown sugar I take about a half bag and mix into the dry soil first. And well too as I don’t want mold. Or bud rot. Then I allow some air drying time. 3 hours later the consistency is much dryer. I do this all in a room with lots of sun. It helps with a ceiling fan too.
Now I mix not all but most of what I’ve blended. Again mixed very thoroughly and let air dry to a safe point. Now i can fill my new pots I found for 1.30$ each.

Now the dangerous task of going up a step ladder with these pots and three gal of water with me. All in place ill give them a few days to dry out more before any use.

5 Likes

I think I’ve prematurely condensated.:grinning:

4 Likes

Cheese male it smells just like honeysuckle oh my lord

4 Likes

8 Likes

That dude is showing a lot of female parts. Those are dominant hermaphrodite traits. I would chop that thing and get rid of it before it busts a nut and wrecks your grow, if it hasn’t already.

Peace, UT

1 Like

Using colloidal silver isn’t a exact science especially with autos.

4 Likes

This is a femenized plant that i sprayed with colloidal silver as it showed preflowers. The silver provides the enzyme needed to produce a male. Should be topical only not bred in. Now if the spray is stressing the plant where it goes hermie that’s a diff story.
Which I why I have friends test seeds. This cheese plant I had given to my dad. It disnt look like the cs worked on it. Lone and behold here comes the males. So I took it back.lol

4 Likes

Ill post some of the links I’ve saved about breeding using colloidal silver.

1 Like

Well then disregard what I said. Man you suppressed the hell out of the fem side. So that is what is finally showing up them, I’m assuming?

3 Likes

Im more confident about the cheese pollen then I am the sweet tooth. Although the males only appeared where I sprayed, still worries me. And yes I tried to turn the whole plant male. You should go back up and read the beginning of my thread. It all posted.

3 Likes

Hey man how long before my seeds are dry enough to replant. I was thinking a month. Looks like a little longer, im waiting on seeds to germ…

1 Like

That’s another thing I like about autos. That internal timer. Easy to plan your breeding out. The mazar and a blue amnesia auto will be pollinated with the cheese. But way before my four critical orange punch auto start to preflower. Those I will not pollinate at all. I saved one seed for a breeding later on. And i chucked the blue amnesia that I was turning male. Never turned and any more cs would of stressed it too much.

1 Like

My original granddaddy purple is a regular non auto. Waiting to find out the sex. Either way were rocking and rolling with it.

2 Likes

I would think they would be dry enough after a month. Have you tried freezing any before popping them?

2 Likes

I put a bunch in yesterday. The sweetooth s1 autos. They turn a little green around the edges of the seed when I try to germ them. The green tells me their almost dry. But not quite. Peas and beans take a month to dry. Oranges are best planted fresh. I think after a month of drying out,ill store em in the freezer from now on. My saved pollen too. I got it all in a little wooden box.

4 Likes

Checked when I harvested those seeds. So its been 25 days or so. But then I think about them still on the plant drying for 3 days. So add 3 more days that they were still kinda wet. So its been 22 days. Hopefully the freezer make them think winters over time to grow.

2 Likes

I also want to try to use colloidal silver on one of the zamaldelica clones. Ill bring it down to the spare room to turn it male. Hopefully by the time this happens I’ve got some news about what sex the granddaddy purple is. And hopefully my new auto hybrids are growing. Id like to create as many new auto hybrids as possible in the future. I’ve ordered strains I’ve been waiting for my whole life and i don’t want to loose any genetics from anything I grow. All phenotypes accepted here.

3 Likes