Attic growing with V (CLOSED)

just got this ordered this week. Makes 250 gallons.

2 Likes

So. I had a thought. Cloning a auto is useless unless your breeding. I will start collecting the smallest auto substems to clone. Then I can also turn them male and preserve the pollen for future breeding. That way im not sacrificing a whole plant to turn male.

1 Like

Mixing golden tree as recommended.

1 Like

Now the damaged blue rhino will be a great test subjects to their claim at the great ability the product has at bringing back sick or dying plants to wonderful health. Consider this day 1.

Class D specimens

4 Likes

Blue amnesia haze auto ministry

5 Likes

Hope all my plant benefits from golden tree.

5 Likes

4 Likes

/

4 Likes

5 Likes

ZOOMED IN

4 Likes

UNZOOMED

3 Likes

Blue dream bag seed was male. I pulled it. No sign of GDP sex yet.

2 Likes

One mazar × sweet tooth auto seed. Preflower got pollinated before I pulled the sweet tooth.

2 Likes

30 blue am × sweetooth auto seeds. Dried out a humidity pack a so it will suck the moisture out of the seeds.These have already been drying for a week, these are from the fruitier, sweeter blue amnesia pheno.

2 Likes

Im ordering another blurple, another 50ft roll of mylar and expanding the grow room. I got a 8×4 plywood 3/4 inch. I have to rip it into 1×8 pieces to get it to fit through my opening to the attic. Ill get the floor started this weekend. By next weekend ill have the light and roll. Temps are going to be nice this weekend. Good time to get some stuff done.

4 Likes

Done Alot of things to get high but the best ones make me sweat a little. If my skin isn’t burning a little from sweat when I smoke a joint then the quality could be better. Some ppl say “if my left eye waters were good”. To each their own but we all have some way of predetermining our product quality, besides % testing. Yes I am a philosophical idea man, I brainstorm and i create art. I try to see the inverse and from different perspectives and points of view, even faith. Yes I am a little high. Who else would bother to write this?

1 Like

The hazier of the two blue amneisas I bred with sweetooth,I just went for preflowers. Only one seed is all.

I cut the main cola. Substems are pollinated with cheese. Ill let these buds go until this plant has had it.

3 Likes

Clones are getting a transplant.
Getting tall almost 90cm. Critical orange punch auto showing preflowers.

5 Likes

The golden tree is working. Not nearly as fast as some of the lifta results I’ve seen but these are getting low doses as they recommend.

4 Likes