Auction for swecan, part 2!

@Cratix lot 19 150

3 Likes

All breeder packs won’t always have breeders either sometimes you have to run thru 50 or more to find anything worth breeding.

5 Likes

@Eagles009 Lot 17 $120

2 Likes

@Dirtron Lot 9, $85

2 Likes

Lot #5 $85 @Tejas

Thank you for sharing the additional seeds @OleReynard

1 Like

Hello @keene and @Cratix . Welcome to OG. I noticed neither of you have had any posts on this site other than auction bids so figured I would say hello. We have an introduce yourself thread if you would like to say hello to the community. Introduce Yourself @OG . Not mandatory or anything, just a nice start point if you are having trouble meeting or conversing with anyone. Have fun and again, welcome :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I know @Cratix from another forum and invited him to the auction over here, he’s a cool cat

5 Likes

I got no issues with anyone here bud, just noticed to two I mentioned have not had conversations with anyone so just trying to open the door for them. Some folks are shy so it can be easier if someone extends a hand to them. All are welcome on OG :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh, no…just vouching for him is all, thanks for giving them a warm welcome. :+1::+1:

5 Likes

No worries brother, we all started here once and I remember my first little while here. I just want new folk to feel welcome. I noticed the other person has only posted in the 2 Swecan auctions and no other posts. Thought if I extend a welcoming hand that they might engage with us. We are a great group, might as well take advantage of all the site has to offer otherwise they are missing out. Always cool to see new folk join the community.

3 Likes

Lot 1 $100 @Enjoi802

Lot 17 $140 @keene

2 Likes

Probably didn’t want the f2’s, waiting on the f2 1/2’s!!! I guess, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: It takes all kind to make the world go around!!!

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Books, PDF’s, and other useful nerdy sh#t

Thank you very much for the warm welcome and the vouch hardroc am considering making a journal here as well just difficult to keep up with them things hope everyone is having a great evening

4 Likes

Lush…I like that…

Ciudate

1 Like

Last one I did was a full week, the fireworks will hit tomorrow :grin::grin::grin::v::v::v:

3 Likes

More exactly … ejem|nullxnull

2021-06-06T20:00:00Z :champagne: :cocktail:

tenor

8 Likes

Hey hey let’s get back to this auction thread

2 Likes

Maybe @Northern_Loki would be so kind to switch all the library info to another thread?

4 Likes

Good idea, I need to find the thread with that stuff. Haven’t seen it in awhile.

When I find it, I’ll move those items over there.

Edit: did my best to untangle those and moved them over to:

6 Likes