Auction to help our fellow OGer @Pawsfodocaws and his lovely wife @Mrs.Paws Part 2

Ok folks, all address information collected. Please PM me the info on paid lots @Pawsfodocaws , I really don’t want to go scrolling for it. :v:

2 Likes

Only five lots left to be paid, @emeraldbullfrog , 22 46.

35, 27, 58 @DrCake .
Here you go doug. These are left
To be paid @DougDawson

2 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow my friend. :slightly_smiling_face:
Here’s a place you wanna check out:

:wink:

5 Likes

Heya @DougDawson
Need the addy for lot #43
Peace out everyone

2 Likes

Send me a pm and I will provide the info.

Just wanted to add @Upstate auctioned some packs since he was unable to make the event, and donated 400$! To the cause @DougDawson . I wanted to include this, it has been recent.

14 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws I can think of no better way to open a business than to help someone in need. I saw how OG came together and was overcome with pride. Getting rid of those packs for you was the fulfillment of a 30 year old vision, so it made me extremely happy to do it. Your story and everyone here in the thread was the kick in the ass i needed to get the ball rolling…

14 Likes

Wow, huge props to @Upstate , thanks brother. Now the event total, which has been fully collected, is $5780.

12 Likes

@Upstate that is very Generous !!! Your comments were touching warms the soul ! Cheers !!!

7 Likes

I said id do it on monday but i did get it done today… @Rmevet and @Bayarealivingsoil beans went in the mail today…

Congrats fellas! :potted_plant: :seedling: :herb:

Looking forward to seeing what you do w them… i hope you both find something special!! :green_heart:

3 Likes

Man sweet offering to the auction good buddy!! Great display of generosity and decency!! :potted_plant: :seedling: :herb: :green_heart:

4 Likes

:mailbox_with_mail:
@Gadarien @emeraldbullfrog @Amendment3 @Talygrow All hit the mailbox this morning.
Please let me know when they land! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute: