Auction to help our fellow OGer @Pawsfodocaws and his lovely wife @Mrs.Paws Part 2

Lot 52. $200 @hooddirt
Lot 54. $100 @g1900

4 Likes

Lot 59 bidding $25 @Talygrow

Lot 22 raising my own bid to $75 @emeraldbullfrog

6 Likes

Lot #59 $30 @emeraldbullfrog sorry

4 Likes

No need to apologize on that one Taly :v: :grin:

Lot 59 bidding $35 @Talygrow

4 Likes

@emeraldbullfrog so…lot# 59 $40 and no mercy😜

5 Likes

All good here yo :ok_hand: It’s an auction for a good cause, no mercy needed!

I’ll let you hold this one for now :stuck_out_tongue: might be back to check later…

7 Likes

51 for 155 @DGCloud

4 Likes

You’re right @emeraldbullfrog ! Time to up the bids on my wish list !!! @DougDawson @Budderton have some limited items going in these lots. Do some searching if your not familiar these they are not going to come around very often… Cheers !!!

Lot 25 60
Lot 29 60

8 Likes

You’re absolutely right, I only write “sorry” just to not disturb anyone’s sensibility but I’ll try not to do it again :blush:

Please let me go to sleep with the idea that they are mine at least for tonight. In my Country it’s now 10 P.M, If you check later I’ll be sleeping. Maybe… :laughing:

7 Likes

Lot 59 $45 @Talygrow

5 Likes

Well Tayls I hate to break this news to you, but as I was about to assure that I’d leave it alone our good bro @Cummings420 raised the bid on ya! :melting_face:

I wish you good rest, but it’ll help you win if you toss & turn tonight and check the bid periodically :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

8 Likes

C’mon OG FAM let’s get these bids up for MS. PAWS anywho hope all u OG folks are having a GREAT SATURDAY

7 Likes

All lots updated, thanks everyone. :v:

5 Likes

Thanks brother you are the best at giving bad news😢 Not even the satisfaction of going to sleep and seeing my name on the board near lot 59😣 I definitely need to change my strategy or my sleep health could suffer😅

7 Likes

Lot #24 $60 @Nick

3 Likes

I just received my third star as a member of the OG community. So to celebrate:

Lot # 24 $65 @Mattman
Lot # 28 $55 @JonPott
Lot # 56 $50 @Jimdoors
Lot # 58 $35 @JonPott

9 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws selah f2s arrived safely. Thank you and the best to Ms Paws.

Peace

7 Likes

Awesome man!

4 Likes

Just in case anyone missed it, Doug was kind enough to help me donate a pack last minute (pack #59). Haze for the cauze! :heart:

African Haze #11 x NYC Haze - 10
Dirty Taxi x NYC Haze - 15
Redline Haze x NYC Haze - 10
African Haze #11 x Poison Mimosa - 10

23 Likes

Come on last day!!!
Lot # 25 $65 @BTYGMO

6 Likes