Auction to help out @johnnypotseed and his wife Rose Round 1 "Bidding Closed"

Dont get me wrong…

I laugh because those are the exact words for my situation

I get a lot of friendly “donations” because i help others or trade etc
But you cant buy protein with cannabis seed!

Or soda… or a new hip, apparently :joy:

5 Likes

I just hope people know how amazing some of these donations are! Its like when you over fill your lighter and get a gigantic flame. People are letting the horses loose.

7 Likes

Got to agree there, if they traded for seeds imagine that first class room and private nurses, lol. Doctor on call, no wait times. Oh, one can dream.

7 Likes

It could happen on mars, i’m saving some seeds just in case.

5 Likes

Just curious how I lost lot 23 I never got tagged In The bid over mine I checked the threat and I don’t see it.

2 Likes

Post 307 14 hours ago. :+1:t3:

1 Like

Lot 23 is showing this.

That was my bid and I don’t see any bids after. I am just wondering because I never got any notification. If I lost it I lost it.

2 Likes

@Simdadon your bid for $40 came in 7 hours after it was already bumped to $50 by Sunra.

4 Likes

Post #307 sunra bid $50 on #23
Post #349 you bid $40 on #23, so I’m guessing your bid was invalid as #23 was already @ $50 :person_shrugging:

4 Likes

Ok so I have to put a bid on #6 for $50 sorry @Terpsnpurps I knew I would meet you here at JP’S auction :+1:

5 Likes

Na dont be sorry its all fun and games

7 Likes

70 $ on lot 23 @sunra108
:grin:

1 Like

Id just like to mention again that the Cap Junky x Chem 91 “CJ91” beans donated are the last of them… i hold only enough for personal use and a hunt for F2 if i find the time.

The Chem 91 s1 are also getting low, and i dont believe i will be reproducing more.

Grab them while you can.

17 Likes

I’ve heard so much about chem91 but being in England it’s not something you come across. Lucky dog seeds seems the way to go but £150+ a pack isn’t happening. Looks like I might be having a late night on Sunday

Edit - just realised it’s already Sunday :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Ooooohh I need to watch out for snipers! These are definitely going into my collection :heart_eyes:

Pz :v:t2:

7 Likes

17 Likes

I have a few old Freak Brothers and ZAP! Comix. Have not looked at them in 20 years. i think they are from the early 1970’s.

6 Likes

lol I’ve been using that saying ever since it came out in the 60s

5 Likes

Wait… this round ends at 9pm for east coast America EST? I just wanted to confirm and set an alarm an hour before, so I didn’t miss it.

3 Likes

Screenshot of what DD says

hmmm not sure exactly here… that could be Central time which means 9PM Eastern time zone. We’ll have to get Doug in on this when he comes back.

3 Likes