Auction to help out @johnnypotseed and his wife Rose Round 1 "Bidding Closed"

Just one and I fixed it. Just a product of renaming the whole list on the fly while the auction was live. Thanks for letting me know. Just becomes a blur at a point, lol.

3 Likes

Thanks for the bids @StrongerthanDirt , I will update when I am finished rolling. :v:

3 Likes

Thanks for OGing @DougDawson.

A great example.

Booyaka Booyaka fror Doug Dawson :green_heart::heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

I’ll go
$40 Lot 11 @Amendment3
$40 Lot 12 @Amendment3

Will PPal $50 to Rose when I can get to a computer.

4 Likes

A auction for @JohnnyPotseed go to first post and read about it

Thank u I will do that

1 Like

I’m sorry I’m strapped right now but I’ll definitely join the auction on the 15th an try n get some good stuff

1 Like

Number 11 @Amendment3
$50

3 Likes

Good evening OG family … I have sent Rose and Jonny a small contribution of 35 dallars. I will find something on the auction list and bid on that. @DougDawson I have some seeds to contribute aswell that I think some people maybe interested in. I am out of town 1 more day for work but I will be home tomorrow. I would like to contribute this pack of Humbolt Seed Company Triploid Doughnuts 3 seed pack to the auction list. Let me know how to proceed if you would like to add them to the auction aswell.

6 Likes

I can donate a 10 pack of purple empress x dreadbread seeds that seem to be doing well overseas - it’s my last pack. If interested let me know

8 Likes

@DougDawson there doesnt seem to a Lot 13.

1 Like

@DougDawson I haven’t seen a bid on lot 30 yet, put me down for $50.

Hope things turn around for you @JohnnyPotseed!!

3 Likes

@Amendment3 basically needs to be tagged for everything. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Gotta scroll to the side brotha! :wink:

3 Likes

Confirming donation made.

@blowdout2269 I’ve only just realised that post with all the lots scrolls left and right. :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Thank you @BTYGMO , it’s appreciated. I will invite you to the donor PM.

Thanks, I will invite you to the donor PM.

Yes, I could say that it was just bad luck but 13 is my lucky number. I will just say it was lost to the edits and will be missed.

Ok folks, all bids have been updated. Many thanks to all the bidders. :v:

8 Likes

images.jpeg-3

2 Likes

7 Likes

I was in awe of everyone else’s ability to keep tabs on who had bid what on each lot. I was thinking, jeez there are some savant level high functioning stoners here. :rofl:

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

I got $30 on 5 and 6 @DougDawson

1 Like