August Picture of the Month 🎥 ~ Contest Thread~

I was about to ask what steroid type of nutrients your given your plants! Lol

5 Likes

No kidding lmao

1 Like

Well this is only the second time, I believe that Ive had twins and the first set I pulled the runt out. This time, after talking with another member about how they handled their twin situations, and how their RUNT was the star of the two, Ive decided to follow what they did, which is to NOT separate and just nurture both, HOPING that the bigger one doesn’t outcompete the runt and kill it. As soon as I see an opportunity to separate, that Im comfortable with, I WILL…

4 Likes

The runt IS pretty little tho, and kinda being eclipsed by the dominant sibling…

13 Likes

She looks like a fighter. I’m rooting for her.

2 Likes

That’s pretty cool anyways. I was just curious if people grow em out or not because I’ve always read to just pull the runt but you know just like most information you come across online it is just based on personal opinion and preference

2 Likes

Ok, here’s my entry from a current grow.

Just a little “grove” of nugs from a Kush ‘N’ Cookies CBD around 5 weeks in flower.

I’m not sure about that creepy one photo-bombing from the background, but I’m pretty sure the blurry minx is up to no good.

17 Likes

Me too! I like rooting for the underdog!

2 Likes

Well, cuz the reality is that one kinda over powers the other and so I think the info you read was mostly right, just as we experience things, sometimes OUR particular reality is a little different!

2 Likes

yeah i mean I figured if I experienced this I’d probably try to have en both pull through too. It’s just this is the first time I’ve been able to ask someone that personally experienced it. Very cool tho

2 Likes

Oh shit it’s the 29th. I’ll get that poll thread up today! Good luck to all the entrees!!

10 Likes

OK. Here’s a shot of Pinky. Strawberry Diesel x C99 glistening in the morning dew.

22 Likes

That color is very cool. Looks good!

4 Likes

Hopefully on time… I’ve just updated the list of participants :slight_smile:

Thanks to everyone for sharing their best photo shoots!

15 Likes

This is my first rodeo! Lol joe long do the voting poles stay open 4-5 days?

3 Likes

Today at 12 am est :v:

2 Likes

Who won? @LemonadeJoe

4 Likes