Aurora Indica Freebie for ShroomGod

A promise is a promise, and i had said i was gonna get some beans out to you, and i never did send them, so @shroomgod, here you go. A 5-pack of Aurora Indica out to you…

6 Likes

Sent and sent! Please let us know when it reaches you’re hands. It’s coming from Costa Rica, so like three weeks. A promise is a promise, @shroomgod. You’re tracking number is RR809334405CR.

Track: https://www.correos.go.cr/rastreo/consulta_envios/rastreo.aspx

HppHrvst

6 Likes

Copy that …will reply when it arrives.

1 Like

18 days it took, but i’m glad you got the beans bro!

2 Likes

not bad having waited over 2 weeks i think these are gonna be planted next april.

thanks btw

Freebie I got from @MadScientist I didn’t count how many days it took to reach the us from Costa Rica but it was quick and discreet imo.Came mailed extremely stealth inside a cd and packed in a bubble mailer here it is 5 aurora indica from nirvana regular seeds from mad scientists!
Come next season because this years disnt give me enough months of warm weather to plant them in June here where it’s gonna get cold in the later months.

2 Likes

Only thing is they are from MSNL not Nirvana. LOL

Nirvana is known as a knock-off shop.
However, in the case of Aurora Indica,
Nirvana actually bred this nice strain!

Aurora Indica, bred by Nirvana Seeds, is a 90% indica cross between Afghan and Northern Lights. Fulfilling our expectations of an indica, this strain induces heavy full-body effects and a sedating cerebral calm.

2 Likes

I understand bro, but these particular beans are form MSNL not Nirvana.

https://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/aurora-indica-marijuana-seeds

Yes, I am aware, as per your above post.
:smile:
But their source probably was of Nirvana origin.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Right. What MSNL does is thier own version of whatver seeds they sell, like IBL of the beans from the great ones, GDP, BB by DJ Short and such…

1 Like

There are so many breeders nowadays, that I cannot keep track. Let alone try all of their seeds…LOL!

I had not ever heard of MSNL 'till you referenced them in this thread!

The cannabis business is exploding in all areas!

2 Likes