šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗ Aussie Knuckle Dragging Bogan Guerilla

Are you sure youā€™ll be able to find it once itā€™s grown over? I sort of had that problem onceā€¦lol

4 Likes

GPS tracker is what you need, you need to get a geocache gadget that people use for finding and hiding stuff in the middle of know where.

5 Likes

Iā€™m a Pro at that sort of thing ! Lol yes mark a WP (way point) wait what r we talking about? Lol

3 Likes

Trail blazing lol Yeh I have a very good sense of direction. I can usually find my way back to somewhere with way points. It just has to be subtle enough to see for your self and not cause attention to others. Little rock piles, or twist breaks in tree branches, in the direction of travel, nature doesnā€™t twist branches, it just snaps them. Yowies will twist break branches to mark territory, so keep your eyes peeled for them donā€™t want to be following a Yowie trail to its home lolā€¦

3 Likes

Tracks on GPS are nice to follow ,reflector pins also are really nice as well, but hide them at odd Angles so beams from flash lights tip other individuals off.

3 Likes

I have removed hundreds of ticks from stray animals the trick is to pinch the skin perpendicularly to their body with tweezers just infront of their head. They donā€™t like it and will decouple backing away and just pluck them off never grab them by the body or head the head or fangs break off and cause you issues.

Youā€™re in the land of snakes and spiders Iā€™d have thought one of them would get you before a tick would.

Stay safe

10 Likes

37 in the ground at the moment with 23 confirmed females so might end up with around 30. Looks like most of the first lot have started to flower though.

10 Likes

I will find them, i have been there plenty of times now and have a pretty good internal compass.

Trail markers of any kind are a no no.

7 Likes

A smart phone is all you need for Geocaching these days.

I introduced dad to it a few years back and now it has become a big part of his life.

6 Likes

Man I just caught up on this grow somehow, amazing.

I love the bush in australia. I was in NSW/Sydney and then Cairns about 10 years back.

Talk about lush, and you can fire up those 15 foot sativas with the latitude. What a dream!

6 Likes

Your grow is looking good best of luck with ticks and snakes . I always spray down with Deep Woods Off with Deet socks pants legs any exposed skin . Loaded with Ticks mosquitos here and Rattlesnakes .

7 Likes

Looking good @Pedro_Bann

3 Likes

Thanks mate, hopefully still looking that way in a few weeks.

8 Likes

You have managed to stay away for 11 days? Nice job man :joy::v:

8 Likes

Yep and another couple weeks to go, I have kept myself busy so far but I canā€™t just keep building rooms onto the houseā€¦ itā€™s not even my house, itā€™s a rental.

9 Likes

Hey mate, great job all round. Fellow Aussie here, SEQ. Saw this post and decided to join to follow along. About to do the same myself, got the wild camping gear and mountain bike as well for three times the fun. Got some really nice landrace strains on Monday that Iā€™m so keen to start. I like your choice of thai, hope its pure! Youā€™re in for a treat.

9 Likes

Not sure I could do 11 days away without looking. You must be itching peddy B

6 Likes

Welcome to OverGrow @DIEmicrosoft.

Thereā€™s a few of us SEQ guys here.

Hopefully the season goes alright for you mate with a bit of an odd start with all the fire warnings being so dry.

6 Likes

My feet are getting itchy mate but thereā€™s just no reason to be out there.
The less trekking is less signs of me being there and less chance to be spotted etc.

14 Likes

Whatā€™s the absolute latest you would plant?, or should I just prepare and wait for next season? Mainly have pure sativaā€™s with a couple of pure indicaā€™s.

4 Likes