🇦🇺 Aussie Knuckle Dragging Bogan Guerilla

I have planted into autumn and just get very small plants but you can plant anywhere up to January and get decent results especially with sativas.
Just the later they go in the smaller they will be I guess.
If you sow in pots now while you prep and plant in the ground December you will be golden.

11 Likes

What itch?
Just have to check your nooks and crevices after taking a walk :joy:
G’day @DIEmicrosoft good to see some more ozzie here.

7 Likes

Could be a spider. Could be the clap. You just never know do you :joy:

5 Likes

The doc can give you a pill. Or some cream…
Or both if you ask nicely lol

3 Likes

Not to mention less ticks lol

5 Likes

Oh crap, don’t you need to go check on sex? Or are you gonna let the males go?

2 Likes

Yep i will be going there about 3 weekly to pull males and top the plants, 3 weekly because that will allow me to top them 4 times before letting them go for flowering… that’s the plan anyway.

11 Likes

This should be epic in about 5 months or less, huh? I always dig going back and seeing the plants as little tiny runts waiting to get big. And, we as growers, have all the doubts in the world right about then. Yet, the plant always prevails and always amazes us as to it’s vitality. lemme load a bowl, dammit

7 Likes

Mate it’s like fire central pretty much everywhere at the moment, last weekend when I went to my patch it was tinder dry, crazy hot wind and bone dry fuel load everywhere, unless we get some semi decent rain over the next month I am thinking i might even sit this season out, be safe when you are heading out bush bro.

5 Likes

i might head out this arvy, yeh everything seems to be on fire at the moment man.
Think first before heading bush and be safe my Aussie friends.

23 Likes

Heard on the news today, that you guys have some serious fire problems down there. I hope you all stay safe.

11 Likes

Woo Yeh. Stuff is still alive…
Maybe half of them went to flower but all are doing well.
I took my wife for a trek today to show her the girls and where I have been going all the time. She took a bunch of pics with her phone.

If we don’t get rain soon I’m afraid all the surrounding vegetation will die leaving just the cannabis hanging out like dogs nads.

35 Likes

They look so happy, thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

Looking good mate. They obviously like their new home, they’re booming.
Had to buy another truck load of water today, c’mon rain!

5 Likes

I pulled 3 males and bought home the tags and when i went to the computer to delete a pic with my ugly mug in itthat i had accidentally posted I sat them next to the keyboard and saw they were 3 of the same damnit.
All the Red Cherry Berry x Silver OG

I think they will be replaced with some fem GG#4 X Super Skunk from @slain

18 Likes

We might get a sprinkle on the weekend to wash the dust off for a few minutes.

9 Likes

Xmas outdoor! Good stuff man! Interesting to see how/if they reveg. I been thinking in our part of the world the short season indica strains the ideal is to put them in in late November, early December for harvest in maybe mid feb, depending on how wet it is of course, bud rot has fkd me a few times. I am still a long way from being able to get anything like the yield when compared to the longer season sativa hybrids though… I guess we are in an climate better suited to big sativa type strains maybe? I need to try some outdoor autos one year just to fill the gaps.

5 Likes

Best vibes on getting some rain man. We had the fires two years ago. And, the end of the summer went back to drought this year so we may be right back in it next year. Be safe!

4 Likes

A couple pics I missed uploading yesterday.
This lil Orange SunShine on her third lot of flowers.

An impressive looking Dragons Blood Hash Plant.

So it’s pretty obvious the seedlings were put out into nature too early in the season, next year I will wait till early October to sow seed and plant in the ground November.

@cannabissequoia Im a bit bummed out that the RCB X OG were all male because they were amongst the most vigorous but on the bright side the ones left in the pack should have a high female ratio.

18 Likes

Maybe you could get a pick around Christmas and a end of season harvest? That dbhp is looking yummy.
I’m not envious, at all
Jay

6 Likes