Australia seeds trading

Hi there, im in Queensland can anyone help me out with some quality seeds for indoor grow?
i am currently growing white rhino and northern lights

5 Likes

We definitely have some aussies on here. One in particular is very generous.

2 Likes

Oh oh oh! Pictures of the White Rhino! I got an old pack and only found one in the bunch. Currently on its fourth node. About 20 days.
20200316_224127

4 Likes

Hi there. Can you pass info on pls. This site is new to me

Hi mate. Can you help me out

Hey @tbone1, this is a community not a vendor. Put in a little time, read threads, comment, share some knowledge and pictures.
Get to know people and seeds will flow.

6 Likes

Following @AllOra advice is a good idea. It’s more of a community here. Come here regularly and contribute will result in more free knowledge and seeds than u will ever need. I’m also sure if you donated to https://overgrow.com/donate
a certain fellow aussie would send you more seeds than you could buy with that small donation. Just a hunch. Welcome to OG. I hope you stick around and start a grow thread.

3 Likes

Ok thanks for info. I am starting to understand now how it all works.
I am looking forward to getting involved in the future

1 Like

So what’s your experience of WR? Have you held it long?
I was very excited to acquire the WR/MM seeds. I have a bag of crossed G13HP88, some of which is WR. Was planning a project but the WR seeds were impossible. 1/18. Happy to have my one. Never smoked it.

1 Like

Just waiting for you to PM me your address mate.

3 Likes

i have some bog seeds sour bubble id trade

4 Likes

WR was given to me as a clone so do not have much background on it. That is only info I have. But everything I have read and seen seams very close. Quality very good. These are on week 6. What do you thinkWR?

3 Likes

5 Likes

hi yes i would like to get some sour bubble of you

1 Like

Hi mate. is it possible to get some seeds off you?

do you have anything to trade ?

1 Like

All I have is a sativa from Mullumbimby in northern NSW. Came from local grower in the area that has been there for years. And I have some herijuana coming from another member who has kindly donated. If this is nothing that interests you I am quite willing to donate

5 Likes

i went to mullumbimby primary i used to live at the bottom of mt warning please tell me you have some madness ?

1 Like

Yes that i do not know. I have not grown any but sampled the goods and the quality very good.
I did not know you were from Oz till a couple of days ago a read some of your posts. I recently have upgraded to leds with good results. did you go with the sol strips

1 Like