Australian Bastard .. wtf?

@painted.forest.farms on IG is working with ABC and says he’ll be releasing it in 2019

2 Likes

Does he have a contact or a website?

I finally found someone with ABC, he has a seed making plan in progress and will gift me some pure ones in late April.

He is also making a couple of crosses.

6 Likes

They are vegging still at the moment.

13 Likes

Could you spare some seeds? Been dying for these genetics for years now.

2 Likes

i may have to make more before considering gifting them around.

7 Likes

Sure thing. Keep me updated. I’m amazed though at how hard they are to come by though.

2 Likes

Theres someone on instagram has a few raised beds of ABC goin now
Ill try to find who it was here

2 Likes

3 Likes

this stuff is terrifying. [shivers…] ewww

speechless…

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Nobody want this strain. I’ve seen it before. It’d be similar ro growing a ruderalis or just plain old hemp. It is low potency, bush weed. If you are looking for cannabis that doesn’t look like cannabis, get some tomato plants to grow round them. This strain is not good in the flavour, strength or anything else department. If you’re gonna breed in to this, you’ll end up breeding out of it because all the traits are crappy. Please be warned. Don’t waste your time unless you really know what you’re doing, breeding wise and have copious amounts of time, space, sun and/or energy.

2 Likes

You do know what forum you are posting on right?
It is certainly not the potency this stuff is wanted for.

Thanks for the warning.

7 Likes

Yeah mate. I’m an Overgrow supporter so I’m pretty sure I know what forum I’m posting on. Thanks for asking. If it’s not wanted for the potency, that’s all good. The O.P. asked if anyone had seen it before. I responded. That…is all. Have a bloody fantastic day now, why don’t’cha

2 Likes

Not much support telling people to not try breeding a stealth plant. Money isnt everything matey.

6 Likes

I seem to recall having this stuff back in high school. Tasted like oregano.

Kidding. Kidding…

Photos look intriguing, @Pedro_Bann

Following along.

6 Likes

“don’t want it”
“Like growing ruderalis or hemp”

Umm like 150 OG’ers said… I’ll take some just now after reading that. We want it alllllllll!!!

OG the world

7 Likes

Where did I mention anything about money? I hope everyone enjoys working with the plant. Bonjour.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I think it’s cool! I’d throw one in the garden just for the novelty.
If a person is still in prohibition, it would be a pretty plausible deniability growing in the yard

4 Likes

For sure… there are also fine like mutants and ducks foot… just because it can’t win a cup doesn’t mean it won’t be a really cool plant to have around and say you grew it once

4 Likes